Jimzk5

I would go with this formation and pattern of play = http://tinyurl.com/km5uhnv

I would play:

-------------------Guzan------------------------

Lowton-----Clark-------Baker-------Luna

----------------Herd-----Delph---------------

Albrighton-------Weimann--------Gabby

----------------------Kozak---------------------

Our defense isn't the strongest, but not much else we can do right now. I would toughen it up by putting Herd and Delph in front of them. Herd may not be as good of a passer as Westwood, but if he keeps it simple and players get open he should do okay. His energy and battling character is what we need.

Albrighton and Gabby work hard and will give the Fb's cover. Playing Weimann in the center will help build his confidence back and hopefully get him back to where he was last season. He linked up very well with Benteke last season and I believe he can do it again.

Not knocking your selection but that is such a poor team, to be honest it's practically the same one that has almost got us relegated under McLeish and Houllier.  Average-at-best academy players sprinkled with half-decent but boring signings. 

Out of that 11 I would keep Guzan and Delph in the team with Clark and Gabby squad members at best.

Merry xmas.

You 'hate' players that disrespect the club.

You 'hate' players that are complete words removed on and off the pitch.

I think you're looking for a word that begins with 'r' and has the same ending, because to say you 'hate' a player, based on your reasoning is shocking really.

I think you're looking for a word that begins with 'r' and has the same ending, because to say you 'hate' a player, based on your reasoning is shocking really.

I can't stand his attitude, comes across as being very cocky to me, plus I think I have more natural ability than him, it's embarrassing that he's our no.10, everyone's got different opinions

Yeah and people are entitled to that. BUT during the game, we can't allow ourselves to be negative. No groans for a misplaced pass, no booing at HT, no cheering players off ironically. We need to focus.

Then, if after the game, we've played shit and lost then the tide may turn and rightly so.

Do you go to Villa Park? People moan before the match that there curry and chips are not hot enough, let alone the football.

I can't stand his attitude, comes across as being very cocky to me, plus I think I have more natural ability than him, it's embarrassing that he's our no.10, everyone's got different opinions

I've always thought he's come across incredibly humble and would run through a wall for the club. I think you're seeing things based on your (OTT IMO) hatred of him. It's fine not to rate him, but hating him seems massively OTT.

• Like 1

I've always thought he's come across incredibly humble and would run through a wall for the club. I think you're seeing things based on your (OTT IMO) hatred of him. It's fine not to rate him, but hating him seems massively OTT.

Fair enough, I'll leave it there

Wiemann has been credited by this and previous managers for having a great attitude. A friend of mine played with him when he was out on loan and also backs up what has been said so what evidence have you got to back up your claim? 

Edited by Robbie09

The shisha thing doesn't even slightly come into account with my own personal dislike of Ireland.

The fact he played completely ****, with zero effort, despite the continuous backing from (most) fans for about two years makes me hate him.

He's just an utter bell isn't he. Thank God McGrath, we'll never see him in a Villa shirt again. 

( :offtopic:  I know)

• Like 1

The shisha thing doesn't even slightly come into account with my own personal dislike of Ireland.

The fact he played completely ****, with zero effort, despite the continuous backing from (most) fans for about two years makes me hate him.

He's just an utter bell isn't he. Thank God McGrath, we'll never see him in a Villa shirt again. 

( :offtopic:  I know)

Total tosh.  He scored a goal; I recollect.