Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Jimzk5

At the start of the season I had this down as a banker with a few goals for us too, funny how things change. On current form we will be lucky to get anything. All Palace will need to do is target our shitty defenders and they'll easily win this.

I can't believe I'm writing this but it will be a 2-0 loss and another nail in Lame Lambert's coffin. He will of course say the players were "excellent" afterwards, and that "we go again" for the millionth time. I would be delighted to be proved wrong as I'm fed up of Villa ruining christmas.

Well, 3 defeats on the bounce and 3 rather worrying lacklustre performances in each of them leads us to a game against crystal palace, without being dramatic, is this a must win game?

Westwood suspended, vlaar and benteke out, team picks itself again

Guzan

Lowton Clark baker Luna

--kea sylla delph ----

albrighton ------ gabby

--------kozak---------

Palace team news to follow

Hope he doesn't pick Sylla. All he offers is his physical presense,  I would rather see Gardner in that midfield. Maybe Luna will come in for Herd or Baker, KEA to replace the suspended Westwood and Gabby to replace Tonev. 4-4-2 0r 4-4-1-1

Hope Vlarr is back in time... Baker just doesn't instil confidence for me. Happy to hear Chamack (however you spell his name) is suspended as he has played well in parts this season.

Anything less than a win will be bad news for Lambert here I feel so we really need a strong performance because fan support is damn sure waning.

Gayle will rape Baker (not literally) and Bannan will set-up or score the winner. Think I'll give it might a miss.

Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Herd, Baker, Sylla, Delph, Bacuna, Albrighton, Gabby and Kozak. 4-2-3-1.

Edited by Avflife