Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

if Clarke can get sacked.........

Sacked for what? Did you honestly expect a win today?

I think fans just expected some effort and it's not just about today it is the dross that was served up at Fulham and in so many other games this season. When was the last time you felt good about a Villa performance?

For me, Arsenal. That was nearly 4 months ago. Before that Sunderland, before that Liverpool, before that the Chelsea game under McLeish.

Averaging two good performances a year.

Last season we started poorly and got stronger as the season progressed, saving us from relegation.

This season we started well and now look like falling apart. This worries me as I'm not sure relegation is part of the clubs bullshit financial model.

Unbeaten in 5 until this last week.  Talk about reactionary knee jerk reactions.  Laughable.

Benteke needs to realise that if he keeps playing shit he won't get his big move.

Think there might already be a deal in place in january

I bloody hope so because his performances over the last 9 games have been enough to bring his price down a bit.

A lot I'd say.

Last season we started poorly and got stronger as the season progressed, saving us from relegation.

This season we started well and now look like falling apart. This worries me as I'm not sure relegation is part of the clubs bullshit financial model.

Unbeaten in 5 until this last week. Talk about reactionary knee jerk reactions. Laughable.

Look at last season after winning at Anfield.

Unbeaten in 5 until this last week.  Talk about reactionary knee jerk reactions.  Laughable.

That run included some awful displays though, notably West Ham away where we deployed McLeish's 10-0-0 formation.

Yes laughable. We are such a good team. Please highlight to me all of the positives from the last 5 or 6 games. Go on, there are plenty for you to choose from.