Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Sylla is shit. How we miss Delph.

One has to wonder why we signed a no mark French division two player and expect him to do a job in the premier league? Not rocket science is it.

He did a good job last season didnt he??  duh

how broken is benteke? ball just bouncing off him

I don't think he want's to be a Villa player any more.  Doesn't seem interested in the least, but I guess when you spend game after game after game standing 20 yards in front of a midfield who cant pass it will get to you eventually. 

Sylla is having a mare today.

Can I just say that Albrighton has been the only one worth his place today.

We need to remember who we're playing against today. This is the poorest Utd team I've seen since Fergie took over!

Well he has very seldom looked any good in a Villa shirt anyway....

Sylla is shit. How we miss Delph.

One has to wonder why we signed a no mark French division two player and expect him to do a job in the premier league? Not rocket science is it.

He did a good job last season didnt he??  duh

I beg to differ on that one.

how broken is benteke? ball just bouncing off him

I don't think he want's to be a Villa player any more.  Doesn't seem interested in the least, but I guess when you spend game after game after game standing 20 yards in front of a midfield who cant pass it will get to you eventually. 

Exactly that.  If you're really good at your job and everyone else in the office is crap, and you're the one expected to deliver the goods on behalf of the others, eventually you'll just pie it off.