Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Can most of the posters here go and support Bayern or Barcelona or something. Seeing as they expect their team to play world class football every game.

I think even on a SHA or baggies board we don't get this kind of posting about villa.

I expect a team of highly paid professionals to be able to do the basics of football that you learn when your a kid. 

Couldn't give a shit about losing to Man Utd. They are a better side.

It's losing to the like of Fulham we should be worried about.

It's the manner of the defeat though.  This has been an awful performance from us. The only positive is we aren't four or five down. 

I guess I'm unusual in that I couldn't give a shite how they play, just the result. We were clearly crap against Soton. But we won. That's all I care about.

Man Utd have superstar players. We have average players from League One in our team. Of Course they'll be better than us by some distance.

Another game devoid of any sort of passion, nonchalantly walking around the pitch like its a pre season friendly, what does Lambert do in the team talks? Put on a pan pipes cd and give the players some lavender to smell

Edited by Jimzk5

Can most of the posters here go and support Bayern or Barcelona or something. Seeing as they expect their team to play world class football every game.

I think even on a SHA or baggies board we don't get this kind of posting about villa.

I don't expect world class football every game.

Good football occasionally would be nice though.

We have played some decent football, its just that our defence is shit !!