Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

why isnt Herd on the bench for Bowery? Bowery wont get on anyway what is the point?

other than that.. i am happy with that. (would have started herd in place of Sylla) but best we can offer at this time

Edited by KSV

That Man United midfield looks gash. 

Ryan Giggs probably has more match experience than our entire midfield put together

The pensioners in fulham's midfield schooled ours last game and i expect giggs to do the same

He always has a blinder against us

I'd have liked to have seen Weimann in the team. He got 2 in this fixture last season and 3/4 of their defence is out today. I am happy to see Lowton in at RB but would rather have seen Bacuna in the midfield instead of Sylla, playing as the attacking midfielder.

I assume we're lining up as follows:

................Guzan

Lowton.Clark.Baker.Luna

....KEA.Sylla.Westwood

Albrighton............Gabby

..............Benteke

Subs bench isn't bad considering the injuries we have!

God forbid a defender gets injured but in case, I can see Lowton switching to CB and Bacuna in at RB

why isnt Herd on the bench for Bowery? Bowery wont get on anyway what is the point?

other than that.. i am happy with that. (would have started herd in place of Sylla) but best we can offer at this time

Suspect Herd must be injured 

nice to see Gardner back in the squad. midfield looks poor without Delph - need Westwood & El Ahmadi to impose themselves more than usual. hopefully Albrighton can provide some crosses for Benteke..

if we can contain Rooney & Januzaj there's not much else to be scared of in Man Utd team, not even got much on bench without Van Persie, Kagawa, Hernandez, Nani..