Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Souness has just been asked " are villa flattered by where they are in the league?"

I know we've been shit at times but we are in 11th on merit

Jesus

Ridiculous isn't it, why does everybody hate us?

It's true though! It's incredible the amount of points we have considering how badly we have played.

Yeah but the point is no teams below us deserve to be above us.

They have been uber shit aswell :)

Souness has just been asked " are villa flattered by where they are in the league?"

I know we've been shit at times but we are in 11th on merit

Jesus

Ridiculous isn't it, why does everybody hate us?

It's true though! It's incredible the amount of points we have considering how badly we have played.

Yeah but the point is no teams below us deserve to be above us.

They have been uber shit aswell :)

All Sky and the BBC want is to be able to wax lyrical about the big teams and how amazing they are, if one of the big teams are doing badly or lose, they focus on 'why' the team lost, rather than how or who beat them.

If you are not in the top 6 big teams you are there merely to make up the numbers, to be stepped on like ants, to make the big teams that sell games/licenses/subscriptions world wide look good.

I almost wish they would have their own special little league and all disappear up each other's assholes.

• Like 1

why isnt Herd on the bench for Bowery? Bowery wont get on anyway what is the point?

other than that.. i am happy with that. (would have started herd in place of Sylla) but best we can offer at this time

Herd is injured according to HH mate.

Terrible luck for this kid.

again? farks sake. Unlucky. Bad injury?

I'm sorry but that Man United team doesn't scare me in the slightest. Their midfield is absolute toilet. We really should get something here.

You can't ignore Welbeck and Rooney upfront. Rooney drops so deep that he's virtually an AM at times. 

Really unfortunate that Delph misses this game. Would have been great to have him against Cleverly and Giggs.

Unfortunately still seeing us losing this game. But should be close.

Edited by DiegoD