Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Good to see the team written off before anything has even happened.

What do you expect mate!
I find this sort of post far more annoying than negative ones. People are allowed to criticise line ups or whatever you know and it doesn't necessarily mean they're 'writing off the team'. Just allow people to have opinions as if you find that you disagree mate explain why?

Exactly. This is a thread about the match so let people post their opinions on the match.

Against west brom there were a couple of posters who did nothing but mock opinions during the match thread.

Nobody has said people shouldn't post their opinions and nobody has mocked anybody, so calm down and stop trying to cause arguments. 

My comment, "What do you expect mate!", is more of a "do you expect everybody to happy", we can't expect everybody to be happy with the selection but hopefully it is the right choice from Lambert.

Sensible to drop Benteke. He clearly hasn't recovered fully from that injury & was rushed back too early. He is still v young and doesn't maybe have the mental resource to play within himself while injured.

I really really want Kozák to have a blinder tonight. That would be massive for the squad *& its perception of its own strength & depth.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 2

Good to see the team written off before anything has even happened.

What do you expect mate!
I find this sort of post far more annoying than negative ones. People are allowed to criticise line ups or whatever you know and it doesn't necessarily mean they're 'writing off the team'. Just allow people to have opinions as if you find that you disagree mate explain why?
Exactly. This is a thread about the match so let people post their opinions on the match.

Against west brom there were a couple of posters who did nothing but mock opinions during the match thread.

Nobody has said people shouldn't post their opinions and nobody has mocked anybody, so calm down and stop trying to cause arguments.

My comment, "What do you expect mate!", is more of a "do you expect everybody to happy", we can't expect everybody to be happy with the selection but hopefully it is the right choice from Lambert.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick.

Agree if we are going to play 2 up front I would like to see Gabby and Benteke given a go first.

Midfield and wing backs need to get forward but I fear it will be the same as West Ham away and they wont venture up and support the strikers. Southampton are a lot better than WHU though and we will be punished for it.

Expect us to go 1-0 down and then give it a go but until then we will be looking to defend rather than attack. HT draw FT Saints could be a good bet.

Not expecting us to win here so if Benteke comes on I just hope he can score to maybe lift some pressure.

Fightoffyour......I said a 5 man midfield :P :P

sorry! I meant:

Guzan

Clark Vlaar Baker

Bacuna Westwood KEA Delph Luna

Agbonlahor Kozak

christmas tree!

bam! and bose was wrong

I dont think people watched the last game. Benteke had his worst game for Villa. He was god-awful. If you dont get dropped after such a shite display after a long run of no form then when do you get dropped?

Fully justified move IMO.

• Like 2