Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Incidentally what is this Depay rubbish? Not a hope in hell. No one fails to get other targets, struggles in the pursuit of Wesley Hoolahan and thinks 'well that hasn't worked, I'll get Randy to blow £10m on this 19yr old PSV guy who doesn't fit the 'experience' requirement that I have stated numerous times'.

I beg to differ. He took a punt on a certain young 7mill Belgium. Delpay will be a punt but will have a sell on value 2-3 years down the line. At 19 I can't see his wages being a problem.

Only issue... Will he come here over Chelsea / arsenal? Only thing we can offer here over them is game time.

While it's a long shot I wouldn't totally rule this out

• Like 1

Incidentally what is this Depay rubbish? Not a hope in hell. No one fails to get other targets, struggles in the pursuit of Wesley Hoolahan and thinks 'well that hasn't worked, I'll get Randy to blow £10m on this 19yr old PSV guy who doesn't fit the 'experience' requirement that I have stated numerous times'.

I beg to differ. He took a punt on a certain young 7mill Belgium. Delpay will be a punt but will have a sell on value 2-3 years down the line. At 19 I can't see his wages being a problem.

Only issue... Will he come here over Chelsea / arsenal? Only thing we can offer here over them is game time.

While it's a long shot I wouldn't totally rule this out

It just doesn't fit in with what is going on right now at all. Plus some of the best teams in the league want him. And we're one of the worst.

Â