Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Ruiz is both awful and lazy. Can't quite see the appeal with that one.

I don't know, I can think of quite a few we have signed that are both awful and lazy, hasn't seemed to be a problem before.  He would have fit in perfectly with most of our signings 2-5 years ago.  Since then, we seem to have eliminated our interest in lazy, but the other hasn't been a limitation at all.  :D   At least not if you value all VT opinions of the players.

187 pages and nothing new, this thread is dead

I'm going to commit 187 on Randy Lerner soon.

I worry that we have an underwhelming January window and we're all back here in six months for the summer window which is, again, underwhelming.

Christ you not even a glass half empty kind of chap, more of a "just tip it on the floor coz I probably would have spilt it anyway" type of fella ;)

I'm annoyed by my own gullibility that these ambitious transfers might happen. Deja vu.

We have a manager with potential who isn't given the funds the previous two halfwits were given. I'm not getting my hopes up anymore!

Any news on Kiyotake?

• Like 2

i geniunly think that we have only £1million to spend this january i think it would kill randy to part with anymore of his precious money the tight fisted word removed

That is a very exact figure. How could you possibly quote that?

i geniunly think that we have only £1million to spend this january i think it would kill randy to part with anymore of his precious money the tight fisted word removed

Well with what lambert has said so far about the transfer window its pretty obvious he is working with a very tight budget and going on a certain pervious january window i certainly think i have some ground to stand on with the figure i posted.

Well with what lambert has said so far about the transfer window its pretty obvious he is working with a very tight budget and going on a certain pervious january window i certainly think i have some ground to stand on with the figure i posted.

He's not exactly going to spout off he's got loads of cash though is he??? Prices would rocket up!

He's not exactly going to spout off he's got loads of cash though is he??? Prices would rocket up!

well of course not and i wouldnt expect him to but do you geniuinly think we have millions to spend?

I geniunly think that we have a full 1million to spend this january.    There.  We balance each other out.  And your assertion has no more solid basis than mine.... although I'll admit yours is probably mathematically closer to what we will spend. 

I geniunly think that we have a full 1million to spend this january.    There.  We balance each other out.  And your assertion has no more solid basis than mine.... although I'll admit yours is probably mathematically closer to what we will spend. 

exactly it was merely my opinion and educated guess that we would have that much money to spend i hope im proved wrong and that we do spend well

Spain will suit ruiz much more than the prem does, Bent, Ruiz, Taarabt and Berbatov at the same club no wonder jol got sacked, CantBeArsed FC.

Still part of a squad that beat us though! Just sayin...

I still can't believe how we lost to that Fulham side

Spain will suit ruiz much more than the prem does, Bent, Ruiz, Taarabt and Berbatov at the same club no wonder jol got sacked, CantBeArsed FC.

Still part of a squad that beat us though! Just sayin...

The timing was awful.. even sky had the build up to the match as their comeback. they were full of confidence and Berbatov was selling himself for this window.

Â