Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Crystal Palace have also strengthened and will probably now continue to improve.

No guarantees in life Morph. Most players take a while to settle in and Palace and Fulham don't have that kind of time.

Yeah mate you are right that it does take time but Palace may have enough now to stay up especially with Pulis at the helm.

This. We ain't going down, we ain't winning anything, so why invest if you just want to sell up? It's like putting a gold-plated turd in your house before you sell. It won't add any value, YOU may like the turd but the turd doesn't really change anything and the new owner doesn't really care if the turd comes as part of the furnishings or if you take it with you.

Comparing the club you support to a turd :P

Noooo the new player is the turd! The club is the house. And Lerner is the owner. The turd buying owner.

Crystal Palace have also strengthened and will probably now continue to improve.

No guarantees in life Morph. Most players take a while to settle in and Palace and Fulham don't have that kind of time.

Yeah mate you are right that it does take time but Palace may have enough now to stay up especially with Pulis at the helm.

I don't think Palace staying up will have any bearing on us though. I'd be more worried if I was a Cardiff, Fulham, Sunderland, Baggies or Norwich fan.

Why not make it easy on us all and just rename and reuse this thread come the summer.

No need to post, just let it run it's course as under Lerner it will pan out pretty much the same.

Much ado about nothing.

Â