Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Apparently the guy in the Land Rover was Lowton turning up for training late.

Or early to miss the traffic.

They're all tucked up in Liverpool, waste of a journey he was half way there before he left out

Edited by samjp26

James Nursey@JamesNursey 26 secs

double checked all quiet at #AVFC & that is indeed the case. No surprises lined up. TBF Villa should finish 9th-11th with what they have

thats exactly my thoughts, although id add "should finish 9th-11th if they bought in a £10m AMC"

not sure how / why we deserve better, arsenal, 2nd in the table are scratching round trying to get average players on loan, january is a shit time to spend big cash unless you really need to, and where we are we dont really need to for this season

Not lookimg to spend big cash. Any woukd do.

double checked all quiet at #AVFC & that is indeed the case. No surprises lined up. TBF Villa should finish 9th-11th with what they have

thats exactly my thoughts, although id add "should finish 9th-11th if they bought in a £10m AMC"

not sure how / why we deserve better, arsenal, 2nd in the table are scratching round trying to get average players on loan, january is a shit time to spend big cash unless you really need to, and where we are we dont really need to for this season

Why? If we can't afford better than we've got, why waste money?

• Like 3

Stefanavfc and astonmartin82 dont come on here when we struggle and start complaining because our squad isnt and never will be strong enough. Im frustrated because we deserve better.

I come on here and support our manager when we are struggling against the highly emotive and short sighted people such as yourself. If you relax a little bit you might enjoy supporting the Villa a little bit more. Your current attitude is going to make you a very angry person and possibly even end you up in jail.

Jail are you serious im on my teams forum i havent hit anyone im not drunk and disordely. I love supporting the villa at games dont make me anyless of a supporter because im moaning.

Stefanavfc say what ya like we are better than fulham points wise take your mind back citeh and saints both games we deserved to lose that puts us 2 very near bottom. Fulham have sidwell parker and holtby in centre mid that pisses all over delph westwood kea and even sylla FACT

I really do despair sometimes.

Stefanavfc say what ya like we are better than fulham points wise take your mind back citeh and saints both games we deserved to lose that puts us 2 very near bottom. Fulham have sidwell parker and holtby in centre mid that pisses all over delph westwood kea and even sylla FACT

But we should have won against chelsea, liverpool (twice). This is what we call BULL CRAP.

Liverpool twice once defo and chelsea grow up and leave the glue alone.

Fixed your code for you because I'm nice like that.

Nothing you said there makes any sense.

Why? If we can't afford better than we've got, why waste money?

What I am saying is we shoould be able to afford better than what we got. We have more than 1 player worth less than £1m in our first team.

Stefanavfc and astonmartin82 dont come on here when we struggle and start complaining because our squad isnt and never will be strong enough. Im frustrated because we deserve better.

I come on here and support our manager when we are struggling against the highly emotive and short sighted people such as yourself. If you relax a little bit you might enjoy supporting the Villa a little bit more. Your current attitude is going to make you a very angry person and possibly even end you up in jail.

Jail are you serious im on my teams forum i havent hit anyone im not drunk and disordely. I love supporting the villa at games dont make me anyless of a supporter because im moaning.

I am glad you are a better person than Barry Bannan.

Enjoy the ride dude... we aren't signing anyone, we are going to finish above Fulham, we aren't going to get relegated and we are never going to win the Premier League or European Cup again. Accept that and life becomes easier.

Sadly as I predicted yesterday....naff all. I suspect Lambert wanted a left back and got one, wanted Holt and got him and wanted Hoolahan and failed. I doubt we were ever in for anyone or anything else.

Just thank God that come the summer we'll be spending shedloads.

Not.

PS. **** off Randy

• Like 1

2 on loan ?....that's it ?.....lazy management. If our manager doesn't think he needs anyone else to improve us he is sadly deluded. Not a reaction to no action on deadline day, we've had a month to beef up a fairly lightweight squad......but hey ho, wel go again....the current squad are working their nuts off, but no help from upstairs it seems....

Â