Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

If we do genuinely have an option to buy in Bertrand's contract then I'd consider this January to be acceptable. I like the look of him.

Very sensible post that,
Didnt someone official confirm that? Or did i just dream it?
Doubt its in the loan agreement but i dont think chelsea see him as their long term left back and so he will be available at some point, thing is will bigger clubs be interested? From what i've seen, yes.

Hopefully lambert can work some of that scottish charm om him. There will probably be other teams in for him, but if he gets enough playtime, Enjoy the team, and all the shit around it he might stay! Show him some love!

Surely even with an option to buy, we could still be priced out of a move for him.

But passing on so called info that then proves to be bollocks isn't very helpful is it ?

A meteorologist might tell us that the sun is coming out tomorrow and I'll be a bit pissed off if pisses down while I'm wearing shorts. Doesn't make them liars, sometimes information is wrong.

Funny how they didn't mention Ryan Bertrand though isn't it? ITK my arse

mate you are entitled to your opinion and I'm not saying your wrong. All I am saying is that there are some very respected posters on here that do not post for effect, so its my opinion that maybe they recieved info that they believed to be correct as opposed to seeking attention. Just my opinion pal..

I totally respect your opinion mate, but why don't they just post the players in question. When the fans have complained in the last few days that nothing will be happening, we keep getting 'All ye of little faith' and stupid riddles, as if they know something big is going to happen. It's ridiculous. Surely they would have had a hint that a new defender (Bertrand) was coming, yet nothing at all was mentioned.

And I respect your opinion as well mate, for some reason over the last couple of day's a difference of opinion has turned into a slagging match.

we have saw with HH that the club like to keep business under wraps, if those posters who people are talking about atm recieved information I believe that information would be vague, I don't belive specific players or budgets would me mentioned. Again sir I'm not knocking your opinion and I don't personally know said posters, but after being a VT member for many a year I believe that they believed their infomation to be correct.

I'm upset that we didn't strengthen the midfield properly. For about the 12th year in a row we have failed to sign the sort of attacking midfielder to add a much needed extra dimension to our play. A defensive midfielder of a better standard than we have would also make us a lot more solid.

HOWEVER

I didn't expect us to upgrade on Luna - particularly not by such a considerable margin - and that could make just as much difference to our overall points total this season. If there's an option to buy too then all the merrier.

It's not been a transfer window to remember overall, though most clubs would say the same. I was fuming this time last year but unlike then I don't think we're in a relegation battle. If the players weren;t available I can see the logic in sitting tight and waiting until the summer. No excuses then though. We'll know what Lerner is all about by the 1st September.

Anyhow, enjoy the transfer window chaps, I've had enough. It's Friday, time to get pissed.

Edited by PatrickCousens
  • Like 1

Lock the thread, Vlaar will get injured against Everton be ruled out for the season and will we have Clark and Baker at the back for 2 months, **** fuming what a **** lot of shite.

You really thought we were going to get another CB?

Lock the thread, Vlaar will get injured against Everton be ruled out for the season and will we have Clark and Baker at the back for 2 months, **** fuming what a **** lot of shite.

So you're angry about something that hasn't even happened yet?

facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Anything to have a moan! Now THAT may just be  a jinx!!!

If you want me to stop preaching, PM me. What was it you and Richard said 'All ye of little faith'? Mwwwhaaaa

You never preach when you shine the Gent's shoes? Strange. Hell, keep preaching baby, you mean nothing to me anyway. If you want to continue abusing and labeling me and Richard for sharing information, go for it champ... chump. 

You didnt share anything?! Just cryptic hints all window. Suck it up!!

Why are so upset about it? 

Im not upset. Are you? You're calling people names?! 

• Like 1

Swansea are trying to sign Barry Bannan on loan but Palace have yet to decide to let him go. #swansfc #cpfc #SkyDeadlineDay

Expand

What on earth

Good move. Bannan will fit into their style very well.

Sorry, but I can not trust that claim without evidence from recent heat maps.

Edited by K-Carlsen

Two loans only is really piss poor. Lambert has wanted a number 10 attacking midfielder all summer and this month he hasnt been backed to bring one in.

Shame on Lerner. I really, really hope he **** off in the summer.

• Like 4

Â