Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I didn't call for his head and as I said it would all depend on how high we finish as to how Lambert would look to other teams.

It all depends on where we finish, but if the board aren't backing the manager with any of his permanent targets it doesn't bode well for the future.

That Toornstra link says that the source is the English press.

Apparently the Birmingham Mail, another Dutch outlet reporting that Utrecht have possibly already signed a replacement:

FC Utrecht dreigt op de laatste dag van de transfermarkt nog zijn belangrijkste speler kwijt te raken. Aston Villa heeft namelijk een oogje op Jens Toornstra. De middenvelder ligt nog wel tot medio 2017 vast, dus Villa zal wel diep in de buidel moeten tasten als het Toornstra echt wil hebben. FC Utrecht heeft met Fernando Quesada al een nieuwe middenvelder vastgelegd. Een vervanger voor Toornstra? We zijn benieuwd. (Birmingham Mail)

FC Utrecht still threatens to hit. His main player lost on the last day of the transfer market Aston Villa has a crush on because Jens Toornstra. The midfielder is still in mid-2017, which means the Villa will have to grope as Toornstra really wants. Deep into their pockets FC Utrecht Fernando Quesada already recorded a new midfielder. A replacement for Toornstra? We are curious. (Birmingham Mail)

That is the best google translate ever. No interest in, bids to test resolve or deadline day swoops. Cut all that foreplay bollocks and go straight for a crush and the groping. :crylaugh:

• Like 2

Since joining FC Utrecht, Jens Toornstra has been involved in 18 goals (11 goals, 7 assists) in 29 Eredivisie

We can hope and pray

"Paul Mcgrath in Ireland, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, yours will be done..."

• Like 2

Is this what the villa has come to scrapeing the copper pot might aswell just not bother. Lerner take a bow you have sent this great club to this crock if shit. You should be ashamed if yourself you will always be remembered as the man that killed avfc

Is this what the villa has come to scrapeing the copper pot might aswell just not bother. Lerner take a bow you have sent this great club to this crock if shit. You should be ashamed if yourself you will always be remembered as the man that killed avfc

At least wait until 11pm tonight.

• Like 3

Why should Gentleman be feeling sheepish ? People can choose what they want to believe?

Personally speaking I have the feeling he does speak the truth but sometimes things change either way I'm not going to go around pointing the finger ? It's all a bit of fun ! UTV

• Like 2

I'm guessing Gentleman and Richard are feeling very sheepish 

No, I am feeling fine.

Well im surprised, After building every ones hopes up claiming to be ITK

How? I was told something by PM and passed it on. The onus falls on you to interpret my posts, not me. I am still hopeful.

• Like 1

All true, but in fairness we've all known this for a long time. Lerner's spending has been tight for a long time, and will continue to be so until he leaves the club, we should all get used to that.

At least wait until 11pm tonight.

Sorry mate my minds made up it wont be changed lerner stripped the club bare he dosnt care neither. Ill always be villa till i die lerner is a disgrace he cant even visit. We are a massive club that has to be sold

• Like 1

I'm guessing Gentleman and Richard are feeling very sheepish 

No, I am feeling fine.

Well im surprised, After building every ones hopes up claiming to be ITK

How? I was told something by PM and passed it on. The onus falls on you to interpret my posts, not me. I am still hopeful.

Its unlike Villa fans to look for someone to blame!

Â