Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I know Hairy Hands was itk and close to lambert. But what was the posts about a signing that would really get the fans excited? He must have been fooled as well as lambert

From what he told me he made it sound like Lambert identified the player and it was up to the club to see if they could make it happen. Looks like they couldn't.

Also Richard was hinting at a big signing so let's see if we're in for a shock.

Yeah i mind richard suggesting as much as well. Hopefully we have an exciting 3 days ahead

We've made a very BIG signing. His name is Holt!

I know Hairy Hands was itk and close to lambert. But what was the posts about a signing that would really get the fans excited? He must have been fooled as well as lambert

From what he told me he made it sound like Lambert identified the player and it was up to the club to see if they could make it happen. Looks like they couldn't.

Also Richard was hinting at a big signing so let's see if we're in for a shock.

Yeah i mind richard suggesting as much as well. Hopefully we have an exciting 3 days ahead

We've made a very BIG signing. His name is Holt!

The guy's over 6ft tall, how much more do people want?

You never know sometimes it takes a big money signing to get stuff moving so Newcastle with 20m in their pocket may kick off some movement. Stranger things have happened, but I still don't think we have more than 1 or 2 million left from this seasons budget.

No he isn't. They don't want to pay the €6m asking price.

Just now read that from Bild, mental. If Schalke sell Draxler to Arsenal then I imagine they will buy him back but for now I can't see that happening.

€6m is what, £4.5m? Maybe his wage demands are too high.

**** pissed off, we are either going to end up with Wes Hoolahan or someone we have never heard of from League One. Just pay Spud's 5m asking price, we clearly need someone to sit in the 'number 10' hole. He would clearly improve our poor midfield, he is the German Under 21 captain ffs  :angry:

• Like 2

**** pissed off, we are either going to end up with Wes Hoolahan or someone we have never heard of from League One. Just pay Spud's 5m asking price, we clearly need someone to sit in the 'number 10' hole. He would clearly improve our poor midfield, he is the German Under 21 captain ffs :angry:

It's easy enough to say "just pay the asking price" but do you think Holtby would come here on a permanent deal ? I think we'd have a chance if they loaned him but not convinced he would want to sign for us on a permanent deal as I think he would have more attractive offers, sadly.

**** pissed off, we are either going to end up with Wes Hoolahan or someone we have never heard of from League One. Just pay Spud's 5m asking price, we clearly need someone to sit in the 'number 10' hole. He would clearly improve our poor midfield, he is the German Under 21 captain ffs  :angry:

could be that his representatives have filled his head with champions league and £60k a week. in which case...

No he isn't. They don't want to pay the €6m asking price.

Just now read that from Bild, mental. If Schalke sell Draxler to Arsenal then I imagine they will buy him back but for now I can't see that happening.

€6m is what, £4.5m? Maybe his wage demands are too high.

His wages are believed to be rather high, was in a good negotiation position when he joined Spurs as his contract was expiring and only cost £1.5m despite being rated as a £10m player.

.Reckon 60-70k

• Like 1

Â