Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Bent scored...just to add some fuel

His fourth goal of the season. What a milestone. Bent had his chance numerous times and blew it. Waste of wages nowadays.

Same amount of goals as kozak and probably more than holt will score for us

Same as Kozak on about 6 times the wage

Norfolk and hope

More like Norfolk n chance!

It's OK signing Holt just as long as Lambert has at least one midfielder and one defender in the pipeline. If we go into the back end of the season without bringing in someone else who can play centre back we are going to be walking a tightrope in the relegation battle. In fact, it would be criminal of Lambert to bring in another striker, when we have so many who can occupy that single slot, and then not sign a defender.

Genuine question, what score would you give, on a scale of 0-10 of satisfaction if our January business were:-

Holt - 6 month loan

Hoolahan - 2.5yr contract £1.5M
Danny Rose- 3.5 yr contract £3.5M

Bennett OUT - Loan

With the promise of more activity in the summer for our big signing.

Do you think that would keep us up this year? Plug the gaps? Add experienced bodies in addition to a better, trainable, LB.

i'm intrigued to hear your opinions.

EDIT:- Just realised Naughton is RB not a LB. Used Danny Rose instead as a representative sort of LB i think PL is after.

Edited by Djemba_Villan

Genuine question, what score would you give, on a scale of 0-10 of satisfaction if our January business were:-

Holt - 6 month loan

Hoolahan - 2.5yr contract £1.5M

Naughton - 3.5 yr contract £3.5M

Bennett OUT - Loan

With the promise of more activity in the summer for our big signing.

Do you think that would keep us up this year? Plug the gaps? Add experienced bodies in addition to a better, trainable, LB.

i'm intrigued to hear your opinions.

3 out of 10.

Holt and Hoolahan bring nothing to the party. We need an entire new midfield. Delph is half decent but westwood,kea and sylla are three of the worst midfielders I have ever seen at the club. If you were to add another two decent midfielders to that list it wouldnt be too bad a window

Hi Randy, Paul here. Yeah the one with the specs. 

Can I have an entire new midfield please?

Yeah that's right, completely new. 

Oh OK then. No harm in asking.

Ciao

No, no new midfield.

You hardly play with the one i bought you last winter.

• Like 1

Â