Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

When I saw Ireland flash up on twitter saying breaking news I thought oh god this is weird, we've only gone and re-signed him.

And breath, and breath....

To play along though what is the weirdest thing that could happen. Holt unveiled as new manager with Nancy Delllollio as assistant?

When I saw Ireland flash up on twitter saying breaking news I thought oh god this is weird, we've only gone and re-signed him.

To play along though what is the weirdest thing that could happen. Holt unveiled as new manager with Nancy Delllollio as assistant?

Breath or breathe?

Bahhhhh hopefully grant holt just gets in the way so Benteke can charge through and score. As long as that happens i don't give a **** who we sign. Otherwise this will be a ridiculous and unjustified signing so i guess we'll see ey before i judge too much. 

With Ireland off the books i would definitely expect a couple more in. A signing at least. An attacking mid.

Breath or breathe?

ATTENTION ALL PEDANTS

I DID MISS AN "e" OFF MY LAST POST AND I ALSO SPELT NANCY'S SURNAME INCORRECTLY.

SINCEREST APOLOGIES

Breath or breathe?

ATTENTION ALL PEDANTS

I DID MISS AN "e" OFF MY LAST POST AND I ALSO SPELT NANCY'S SURNAME INCORRECTLY.

SINCEREST APOLOGIES

I'll forgive you but I'm not sure Nancy will. Expect a knock from Sven later this evening. GENTLEMEN is PM'ing now. ;)

This may well be a classic case of revisionism, but under current form, Ireland's exactly the sort of player we could do with at the moment. That said, a number of Villa managers have been unable to get him to play consistently for the club, and given the wages he's on, I think this move will benefit the club.

Just a quick footnote - just because he's left, it doesn't necessarily mean we're not paying any of his wages anymore.

Edited by Shillzz

This may well be a classic case of revisionism, but the way he's playing at the moment, Ireland's exactly the sort of player we could do with. 

I was saying similar last season.

Not because Ireland was good, but just because we had nobody else who played as an attacking midfielder.

But he did play a few times and he was still shit, so don't worry about it.

• Like 1

Â