Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

You can all calm down.  I've just PM'd GENTLEMAN and told him what I know

Are you diffusing or supporting any such knowledge the GENTLEMAN may or may not have, though, Richard?

You'd need him to PM you and tell you that not me

So now theres an additional PM to compliment the original PM   :crylaugh:

Of which, by the GENTLEMANS own admission, most may be somewhat suspect.

This plot thickens :detect:

Well since the original PM was a load of speculative bits lumped together, I'll be surprised if Richards added info isn't more non-specific rumour.

John Carew Carew, He's bigger than me & you. He PM's StanBalaban too. John Carew, Carew :)

I just went on to Youtube to look at John Carew's goals for the Villa, and for the build up of the goals you'd here "Barry, Petrov to Agbolahor through to Young who crosses it to Careeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!"

:(

Amongst some dross, there was some real quality in the team.

Edited by StanBalaban

Johansen has left the national squad btw, rumored off too Celtic. Lerner is back today isn`t he? You never know, would never cost too much considering how little norwegians player can cost. My guess is around 2+ euro. Not sure how much godset would demand but nothing out of our reach, same for wages. 

With that said, my bet is on celtic and the same goes for the media over here....

John Carew Carew, He's bigger than me & you. He PM's StanBalaban too. John Carew, Carew :)

I just went on to Youtube to look at John Carew's goals for the Villa, and for the build up of the goals you'd here "Barry, Petrov to Agbolahor through to Young who crosses it to Careeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!"

:(

Amongst some dross, there was some real quality in the team.

My commentary would have been:

"Carew! Carew! Carew's On Fire!"

• Like 1

Â