Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Like an earlier poster, watching NewsNow.  How many times can one guy come out?   Seriously?  OK, good for him, glad he's finally comfortable enough to let the world know (a bit late, but OK).... time to move on.  Nothing to see here.

• Like 1

Like an earlier poster, watching NewsNow. How many times can one guy come out? Seriously? OK, good for him, glad he's finally comfortable enough to let the world know (a bit late, but OK).... time to move on. Nothing to see here.

Wrong thread? :\

Is that fatty faulkner?? it does seem to be in maccas

BdeQPiSIEAA4RKE.jpg

It looks like Paul Faulkner explaining to the Ince family how he constructed the toy from the Happy Meal. Meanwhile, Christopher Eccleston is in the background wondering whether proposing McDonald's as a date venue was a bad choice.

• Like 4

Is that fatty faulkner?? it does seem to be in maccas

BdeQPiSIEAA4RKE.jpg

It looks like Paul Faulkner explaining to the Ince family how he constructed the toy from the Happy Meal. Meanwhile, Christopher Eccleston is in the background wondering whether proposing McDonald's as a date venue was a bad choice.

First thing I thought was the 9th (10th) Doctor :-D

Like an earlier poster, watching NewsNow. How many times can one guy come out? Seriously? OK, good for him, glad he's finally comfortable enough to let the world know (a bit late, but OK).... time to move on. Nothing to see here.

Nope 

Nope its in reference to me saying im constantly updating newsnow for transfer updates but all it keeps coming up with is the Hitz coming out.

Like an earlier poster, watching NewsNow.  How many times can one guy come out?   Seriously?  OK, good for him, glad he's finally comfortable enough to let the world know (a bit late, but OK).... time to move on.  Nothing to see here.

To be fair I think it is a pretty big deal - it's a fairly landmark moment for the sport for someone of that stature to come out. Perhaps it does need a bit of a fuss made out of it. It's a bigger story than NCFC refusing to do business with us over a 750k player.....

• Like 1

Meltdown signing? We can't even afford Houlahan.

Who said that, or would you prefer us to spunk a load of money on him?

£750,000 for a Premier League standard player is a piss take, just as everyone here was laughing when Spurs bid £20m for Benteke.

Or it was the starting bid, one that usually is kept private. They don’t want it private as they want to keep the player, hence releasing it.

Why do people like to pretend to be ITK so much? Is it a cool thing? Is it a pat on the back thing? Is it in the hope of being liked or talked about?

When I know something about the Villa I keep it to myself and maybe some friends.

Imagine that whatever you knew and decided to share among a large number of strangers somehow scuppered a deal or maybe increased its value because other clubs got wind and showed interest. It just makes no sense.

So who we linked with?

• Like 1

The trees and OGS comes to mind. Though to me this was not the trees fault it got out of hand. Villa have always been so quiet with information its unfortunate the only way to know anything is through the ITK route I actually look foward to any ITK information.

I am surprised that the £90m cash injection (from whichever source) into the club is not causing more of a stir, both on the RL thread and on Twitter. 

Because people are smart enough to know when lerner is involved its probably absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

Â