Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Too many players at are club are not good enough to be here.

Our three centre midfielders are **** pathetic. Barely a redeeming feature amongst the three of them and Lambert needs to realise this quickly. Watching them rolling around the floor trying to tackle Mulumbu at the end of the half... Would have cried if I hadn't laughed. They're just not Premiership quality. It's not a knee jerk reaction. In the League Cup demolition by Tottenham, they bounced off Sandro and Dembele all night. Westwood and KEA are so small and weak, they are pathetic. And Sylla can't even control or pass a ball?!

Baker is a horrendous defender - he's just constantly out of position. Long has just sat on his shoulder all night and I bet he's pissing himself laughing. Clark has been terrible but it would be harsh to blame him. He's not a left back and he's an adequate back up centre back. He should be behind Vlaar and Okore.

Bacuna has been shocking tonight. What the **** what he was doing. He has been on a good run of form though. Tonev still loses the ball at every opportunity. Benteke looks exasperated with those around him and he tries to do too much alone. Kozak is a bit of a donkey.

We're just a horrid team. So lucky so many other teams in the league are so bad. Look objectively at our squad, its absolutely abysmal. I know Lambert has had to work to tight budgets but he's wasted so much of it.

I don't care about West Brom. It's not a derby. I just see a nothing club outplaying us, and it's embarrassing. 

This is no way to continue. Either invest in some good players Randy, or get the **** out of the club.

Spot on, on every single point.

Also I don't know any team that play 3 holding midfielders without wing backs/wingers and an attacking mid.

Out attack is 3 players v the entire WBA defence and midfield. Here's the ball boys, work your magic.

The tactics are that bad we would probably struggle with Ronaldo Bale and Messi up front!

Apart from all the low level stuff on the park.....the thing that worries me is the massive gap between our best and worst performances.

When we are good, we are pretty good....when we are bad, we are turgid....it's simply the magnitude of the drop in standard, that baffles me.

No Okore, Luna, Gabby, Andi or Delph. We are a different side without them, still don't think Baker or Clark are good enough, but we are forced to make do, at least Clark has had a decent run of form, always feel Baker is accident prone and he proved inside the opening 12 minutes.

Bacuna needs to get further forward so perhaps Lowton could come on.

What do you expect? We have a manager working on a budget set to survive on the cheap. And that's what we'll do.

A bunch of average players. I'm just getting bored of watching such awful football.

Here here!!

I can't even be bothered to watch us any more,... It's live on TV and i'm watching Shaun Ryders UFO thing instead...... Actually maybe thats it,??! The real Randy Lerner has been abducted and replaced by a blue nose alien!! Knew there was something awry!

Both run along then, come back and ‘support' when the owner is spending loads of money.

Top post!

So as a season ticket holder for around 12 years I should run along because I'm not happy with how the clubs been run?

Interesting. I wonder if you ever said that to people who had an issue with Doug.

• Like 1