Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Far from outclassed, since the Sessegnon chance, they've created very little, if anything, West Brom are inviting us back into the game and the chances we've had indicate that this is far from over. It would take some incredible effort but it's not impossible given the context of the match.

What do you expect? We have a manager working on a budget set to survive on the cheap. And that's what we'll do.

A bunch of average players. I'm just getting bored of watching such awful football.

Here here!!

I can't even be bothered to watch us any more,... It's live on TV and i'm watching Shaun Ryders UFO thing instead...... Actually maybe thats it,??!  The real Randy Lerner has been abducted and replaced by a blue nose alien!!  Knew there was something awry!

Both run along then, come back and ‘support' when the owner is spending loads of money.

When we are live on tv bacuna looks absolutely useless

Drop him and bring lowton back

Sums it up really. After being one of our best players over the last few weeks, we should drop Bacuna after 1 bad half. 

No patience anywhere.

Too many players at are club are not good enough to be here.

Our three centre midfielders are **** pathetic. Barely a redeeming feature amongst the three of them and Lambert needs to realise this quickly. Watching them rolling around the floor trying to tackle Mulumbu at the end of the half... Would have cried if I hadn't laughed. They're just not Premiership quality. It's not a knee jerk reaction. In the League Cup demolition by Tottenham, they bounced off Sandro and Dembele all night. Westwood and KEA are so small and weak, they are pathetic. And Sylla can't even control or pass a ball?!

Baker is a horrendous defender - he's just constantly out of position. Long has just sat on his shoulder all night and I bet he's pissing himself laughing. Clark has been terrible but it would be harsh to blame him. He's not a left back and he's an adequate back up centre back. He should be behind Vlaar and Okore.

Bacuna has been shocking tonight. What the **** what he was doing. He has been on a good run of form though. Tonev still loses the ball at every opportunity. Benteke looks exasperated with those around him and he tries to do too much alone. Kozak is a bit of a donkey.

We're just a horrid team. So lucky so many other teams in the league are so bad. Look objectively at our squad, its absolutely abysmal. I know Lambert has had to work to tight budgets but he's wasted so much of it.

I don't care about West Brom. It's not a derby. I just see a nothing club outplaying us, and it's embarrassing. 

This is no way to continue. Either invest in some good players Randy, or get the **** out of the club.

• Like 4

Having clark at left back is ridiculous, horrible formation and one man to blame for it. players looked like they were off for a social kick about when they made their way down the tunnel at the start, didn't look psyched up at all

KEA and Tonev are truly ridiculous players.

Why hasn't lambert changed anything !

Because he doesn't know how to - the bloke is a poor manager surely now people will start to realise his limitations

Emperor's new clothes syndrome, as you said.  Being outplayed by our local rivals, who are coached by a decent progressive manager like Clarke.  Depressing.

• Like 2

What do you expect? We have a manager working on a budget set to survive on the cheap. And that's what we'll do.

A bunch of average players. I'm just getting bored of watching such awful football.

Here here!!

I can't even be bothered to watch us any more,... It's live on TV and i'm watching Shaun Ryders UFO thing instead...... Actually maybe thats it,??!  The real Randy Lerner has been abducted and replaced by a blue nose alien!!  Knew there was something awry!

Both run along then, come back and ‘support' when the owner is spending loads of money.

Top post!