Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Shane long has given us a full illustration of the benefits of a first touch.

Our football is just purely low grade, where it's as untidy as a rubbish tip.

Simply ain't good enough

Ps how a team can beat arsenal and city and then stoop to this low level, is beyond me.

The game is pretty much over and I'm really looking forward to the absolute ribbing to shit I'm going to get at work tomorrow. I just hope it doesnt turn into a further embarassment, as it looks that way right now.

By shit I mean "not on form" not actually a shit player... Read between the lines...

Where does one get the opinions by osmosis app?

I assumed nobody would really think that someone was of the opinion that Benteke is a bad player.

Nice snide remark also, very necessary!

We've been shocking, no doubt. But we're mid table after a horror start. 

1 result doesn't bloody make a season and say we lose tonight and win comfortably next week, there wouldn't be this level of vitriol towards every man and his dog.

Seriously, if people looked back at the things they write when they're pissed off, they'd laugh at themselves.

• Like 1

Since the goals we've been the better team. If we had Gabby and Delph fit I'd fancy us to get back into this. Still on the arse end of injuries I'm afraid.

Apart from the other 3 good chances they've had?  We haven't been the better team at all.

Some people see things one way, some people see things the other. We've also had chances, and we've seen more of the ball.

Worrying thing is we're being out-fought. Brom are first to everything. In the brief moments we match their effort we look good but we're not doing it enough. Sylla has been poor for me. Bring on Delph for him. KEA has done well. That start didn't help. Great play from Long though.

• Like 3

I know our centre midfield 3 of kea sylla and westwood only cost approximately £4million, but west broms midfield of yacob and mulumbu cost £250,000 and there all over us.

I know our centre midfield 3 of kea sylla and westwood only cost approximately £4million, but west broms midfield of yacob and mulumbu cost £250,000 and there all over us.

Too many lightweights, not just physically, mentally too.