Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

I remember some calling him the "best of his generation" - **** shite - Lambert Out !!!

Yeah, we can bring in another manager to take the flak for us operating on a shoestring budget. Lerner needs to **** off. We had the £ signs out against Doug for a hell of a lot less than this.

To be fair I wouldn't be fussed if both buggered off. Crap football, no organisation, plodding from one shit season to the next. Meh.

'Aston Villa half season tickets now on sale. Contact the ticket office or visit avfc.co.uk.'

Edited by The Fun Factory

I don't know why so much is being made of people's reactions. We're getting easily pasted in a derby we used to always win. I'm not sure what else can be expected? "Never mind lads, you gave it a good go! Another great day to be a Villan!"

Doesnt mean LAMBERT OUT VILLA ARE DEAD WEST BROM ARE PRIDE OF THE MIDLANDS OH THE HUMANITY!!!!11!!!!!

I agree and a lot of the people saying it probably don't mean it deep down. It's a derby. We are lying down and getting pissed on. Expect overreactions from people because it is hard to take when this happens

mj-laughing.gif

You reckon everything's fine and dandy then big man?  Wouldn't change a thing, no?

Not at all. Just the absolute overreactions of LAMBERT OUT, WE'RE GONNA GET RELEGATED, LERNER OUT are ridiculous and childish.