Paris Saint-Germain

Avfc96

If they fail to win the CL (and at least another trophy) then it's a disaster. 

I think this team is individually better than Galacticos at their prime? Is this PSG team the best team ever player for player?

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

If they fail to win the CL (and at least another trophy) then it's a disaster. 

I think this team is individually better than Galacticos at their prime? Is this PSG team the best team ever player for player?

Its no Milan team from 2003 just had a goalkeeper weakness

1 minute ago, NoelVilla said:

I can't believe it but Im going to support Bayern Munich this year in CL. When it's quarterfinals and all the respectable clubs are out.

For the first year in my life I wont watch a single match of it. No interest in watching the Super teams battle it out. 

Only way I'll come back is if a minnow has a good run and I can support them. 

3 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

I can't believe it but Im going to support Bayern Munich this year in CL. When it's quarterfinals and all the respectable clubs are out.

I can't believe people still fall for bayern being the lesser evil 😉

Their owners pump more money in than man city's, their owners just happen to be Adidas, Allianz and Audi so no one bat's an eyelid 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I can't believe people still fall for bayern being the lesser evil 😉

Their owners pump more money in than man city's, their owners just happen to be Adidas, Allianz and Audi so no one bat's an eyelid 

I know that. The way they dope the German league is bad. But it's Adidas and Audi and not a state behind them.

Also the outrage over Red Bull owning a team in Bundesliga when Bayern is owned by them is funny for an outsider.

Bayern is a lesser evil in CL and they are not Liverpool or United :)

6 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

Can't wait to see these plucky upstarts dethrone the mighty evil empire of Lille. A magical fairytale awaits. 

Lille who have already been raided this summer

Just now, El Zen said:

I hope they make Messi and Neymar have a fight to the death for the #10 shirt.

And then give it to M'bappé to try and keep him from moving to Real.

• Haha 1

Not sure how it works in France if the numbers are already registered but I'd imagine he'd take the #9 from his "buddy" Icardi if Neymar is not cool with giving him the #10

1 hour ago, Pissflaps said:

And yet if we went mental with spending we would be fined and sanctioned into non existence. So what's the difference. Can't we just get lawyers to pay off the decision makers like all the usual teams do?

our chairman doesnt sit on the UEFA executive committee... 

• Like 1

Â