Paris Saint-Germain

Avfc96

PSG must be playing some kind of tune with wages. Some kind of loophole with image rights, or diverting them money from sponsors or something.
How can they bring in Ramos, Messi, Donnarumma and Wijnaldum on free transfers and not blow their budget to bits?

Quick google says £202,254,468 per year

Barca supposedly paying £238,513,600 per year

Man U £188,181,760 per year. Man C & Liverpool about £143,000,000 per year give or take.

Villa £62,587,720 per year

All according to this site so no idea how close it actually is.

https://salarysport.com/football/ligue-1/paris-saint-germain/

Will absolutely skyrocket for PSG if they Sign Messi and plummet for Barca now that he's gone.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Quick google says £202,254,468 per year

Barca supposedly paying £238,513,600 per year

Man U £188,181,760 per year. Man C & Liverpool about £143,000,000 per year give or take.

Villa £62,587,720 per year

All according to this site so no idea how close it actually is.

https://salarysport.com/football/ligue-1/paris-saint-germain/

Will absolutely skyrocket for PSG if they Sign Messi and plummet for Barca now that he's gone.

That seems like a load of rubbish.

City alone have a wage bill of £350 million.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Absolutely massive difference in that article to the things I've seen. Guess it could be bonuses and stuff that's not included.

Fwiw The Swiss Ramble has it at £351m and he's usually correct.

• Like 1

Psg will surely get in trouble with UEFA for FFP breaches with all these new signings. 

Hakimi 60 odd mill, Messi, Donarumma, Wijnaldum, Ramos  signing on bonuses and wages. 

And the window is late to get players out to offset. 

19 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I've been trying to find an objective source for this, and can't. Not saying it isn't true, but I'd be interested to read more about it to understand their rationale if anyone can track down an actual article rather than an unsubstantiated tweet from a real madrid fan site.

Of all the fans to be against PSG's state-sponsored financial doping, I'm very amused by Real Madrid :D 

Edited by Davkaus

14 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Hope they win the champions league next 2 years unless we qualify next years.

Up yours shiteh.

I hope Lille win Ligue 1 again(Mainly due to Weah) but yes in general as long as anybody,PSG included, wins CL over City I will be ecstatic😁

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Psg will surely get in trouble with UEFA for FFP breaches with all these new signings. 

Hakimi 60 odd mill, Messi, Donarumma, Wijnaldum, Ramos  signing on bonuses and wages. 

And the window is late to get players out to offset. 

It Aint Happening GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Remember when Merson went to Portsmouth dragging them single handedly to the PL. Gary Mac at Liverpool winning a hatful of trophies when he looked to be winding down. Pirlo on the slide going to Juve and winning a bunch of Serie A and bringing Juve right back to the top. Cambiasso at Leicester. Djorkaeff slumming it at Bolton.

Hey, remember when Messi went to a mickey mouse league and got paid billions to play in front of a load of plastic fans and bought a load of trophies that are worthless as they are tainted with blood money.

Ah good times!

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Mbappe and Neymar was an ego explosion about to burst. Messi and Ramos be fun to add to the mix

Be funny seeing Messi and Ramos hugging after a goal. How to piss off both sets of Spanish fans :lol: 

Â