Paris Saint-Germain

Avfc96

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I genuinely don't get why people on here hate Messi so much.  Such a weird corner of the internet this place sometimes.

Why not? He has pretty much just whinged for the last 5 years, great player but a dick

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Messi crying crocodile tears but I am sure he will put on a big cheesy grin when PSG give him another ridiculous contract. 

Why crocodile tears? 

Been there 21 years, since he was 14, do you not think that he is genuine when he says he loves the city and the club and no doubt some of the players like pique who he has played with for 13 years now

Or just because of money everything has to be fake? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Why crocodile tears? 

Been there 21 years, since he was 14, do you not think that he is genuine when he says he loves the city and the club and no doubt some of the players like pique who he has played with for 13 years now

Yep. I have a waxy, pea sized, heart and never believe anything a footballer says again.

He could have played for free if he really wanted to.

Edited by The Fun Factory

€35m x2 plus reported €25m signing fee.

Converted to pounds that’s about £80m all in for possibly the greatest player of all time for 2 years.

They’ll make a ton of money from shirts, sponsors, tickets, merchandise etc etc.

Dare I say that’s good value?

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Why crocodile tears? 

Except he did none of that last season when desperate to leave

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I can't believe people still fall for bayern being the lesser evil 😉

Their owners pump more money in than man city's, their owners just happen to be Adidas, Allianz and Audi so no one bat's an eyelid 

Have BMW ever had any involvement in them? Being Munich's biggest employer etc. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Except he did none of that last season when desperate to leave

Again it's possible for him to realise how disastrously run the club was and want to invoke the clause in his contract while still be upset at leaving at the same time.  It's always black and white with footballers because they make loads of money.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

Have BMW ever had any involvement in them? Being Munich's biggest employer etc. 

No surprisingly, it's in part why the audi deal is so high (and it's absurdly high...) about 2 years ago BMW made a play to be their official car partner but audi as 33% owners said no unless they bought them out of the ownership too, it went back and forth and resulted in an inflated new deal with audi that's incredibly high - 500m€ 10 year deal to be car partner, sleeve sponsor and the subs bench sponsor - but if UEFA ever kicked off the way the negotiations went with BMW they could make a strong argument that its market value for them 

This etihad deal that was under investigation for citys owners falsely inflating it was £400m 10 years for stadium and the shirt... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

This etihad deal that was under investigation for citys owners falsely inflating it was £400m 10 years for stadium and the shirt... 

I think the Juve / Jeep deal is also over £/€400m too

Â