Weather...

Dodgyknees

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Only messing gentlemen it takes all kinds to make the world go round .

You get the benefits when working out in the sun, while I have to sit in the office listening to the women moan about the air conditioning being too cold!

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

You get the benefits when working out in the sun, while I have to sit in the office listening to the women moan about the air conditioning being too cold!

When it’s too hot I’d rather be in your flat with those women 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Haha 1

On 07/12/2023 at 15:28, Rugeley Villa said:

so I could be an office boy fanny but quickly knocked them daft thoughts out my head and told myself I’m a man .

**** you man. I had a wicked paper cut last week. Really clean sharp cut, bled out everywhere and wouldn't stop. Had to put a plaster on it in the end. 

It's not all fish and gravy in the heady world of high finance. Danger lurks around every corner. Guys like you wouldn't be let near a stapler, too damn dangerous without the proper experience. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

**** you man. I had a wicked paper cut last week. Really clean sharp cut, bled out everywhere and wouldn't stop. Had to put a plaster on it in the end. 

It's not all fish and gravy in the heady world of high finance. Danger lurks around every corner. Guys like you wouldn't be let near a stapler, too damn dangerous without the proper experience. 

Don't come here with paper cuts. I saved an excel file and I could not locate it at all. Just one tragedy after another. 

• Haha 1

On 07/12/2023 at 21:14, Xela said:

im-a-woman-marjorie-taylor-greene.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yikes. The weather has been a tad windy today! 

Yet very warm. Even in 50mph + winds it still felt warm. Car was showing 14° on the thermometer. 

There is a rose out in our garden.  It should be in full bloom on Christmas Day if we don't get a frost. Bizarre. 

A couple of areas of my back garden lawn have sunk slightly over a couple of years and I’m planning to get a big bag of top soil to level it off, then grass seed it.

It was a job for the spring but I’m contemplating doing it over the Christmas break as it’s probably warm enough to grow the grass still.

30 minutes ago, Genie said:

A couple of areas of my back garden lawn have sunk slightly over a couple of years and I’m planning to get a big bag of top soil to level it off, then grass seed it.

That'll be the dead bodies decomposing😁

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, blandy said:

There’s some ominous sounding thunder going off here, now. Deeper, more threatening, than normal thunder. Then again I’m a bit quenched.

I am a stones throw as the crow flies over in Southport and it's been pretty **** bad. Thunder, lightning, hail, rain, wind. Think it's heading your way. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am a stones throw as the crow flies over in Southport and it's been pretty **** bad. Thunder, lightning, hail, rain, wind. Think it's heading your way. 

You’re like 2 miles away or something as the crow…. It hammered it down and the thunder and lightning was right overhead, hammered it down biblically for 2 minutes then… gone.

Â