Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Vlaar, Delph, Bacuna and Guzan have looked really good. Westwood - mehhh and Baker has looked sturdy mostly. There was one seriously poor pass from him though.

Gabby has been anonymous. Benteke has been terrible. Guilty of poor touches, missing a penalty and greedily not squaring it to Bacuna. Weimann has been even worse. Thoroughly fed up with him this season. He can't even finish anymore.

Can't quite understand the clamour to hate Tonev in this thread. Must be a fad. He played a nice through ball into Benteke for a one-on-one and is working hard. His inclusion is one of the reasons we have an exciting game and not the dull, cagey affair a midfield trio of Delph, Westy and KEA brings.

• Like 1

What's with the Tonev hate? He's had a couple of shots but he's played a lovely pass for Benteke to not score from and has won us a fair few corners. Looked to play a few one twos that he often doesn't get back lol

Don't think he's been poor in honesty.

Agreed about Weimann, Cizzler. He has been absolutely horrid this season and given that Lambo has no problems benching a player in poor form (e.g. Matt Lowton) I cannot fathom why he hasn't been replaced in the starting XI yet. He's playing in the hole today, so why not give Helenius a try there at 60 minutes if Weimann keeps this up?

Westwoods been really good so far, just wanted to point that out.

He has been decent, although our best player so far has been Vlaar in my opinion (bar the atomic strike). The concrete seems to have finally set. Delph and Bacuna close behind.

hmmm Westwood had two terrible touches when under no pressure that gave Everton possession, He tried a couple of forward long balls early in the game which didn't come off and since that he has just reverted to playing it sideways.  

The only aspect of his game that has impressed me so far has been his work when defending and a couple of decent corners.

Agreed about Weimann, Cizzler. He has been absolutely horrid this season and given that Lambo has no problems benching a player in poor form (e.g. Matt Lowton) I cannot fathom why he hasn't been replaced in the starting XI yet. He's playing in the hole today, so why not give Helenius a try there at 60 minutes if Weimann keeps this up?

I think he has to give Helenius a try, the game is wide open as things stand and it'd give him a real chance to show what he can do. Just not for 10 minutes, give him at least half an hour like you say.

If you fancy a bit of light relief to take your mind off our missed chances then just type MUFC into twitter and have a scan

entertaining

Enjoyed that.