Getting older

villaguy

I'm not sure that modern Catholicism has much to do with a (lack of) belief in God; its focus is on control and coercion through privilege and tradition. God is just a weapon in their arsenal.

I can relate to villa guy to a degree, there's this girl who lives at the top of my road and she used text me when I was 19 during the middle of the summer, she was 18, she'd sneak out of her house about 1am and suck me off. She was crazy though, one night she was drunk and threatened to kill herself if I didn't walk her home, I'd zero interest in her but she decided she'd go off with one of my friends to make me jealous, didn't work, gave a good bj though.

Did you return the favour? Would seem the gentlemanly thing to do. 

Nope, she didn't want any of that, was a virgin at the time and was saving herself for marriage :)

I wasn't talking about defloration. Anyhow, that seems even more perverse, now. 

I know but she didn't want anyone going near her lady parts, so I was happy out :)

Best part was she got really drunk one night and went off with my house mate, the same fella she tried to make me jealous with, I couldn't have cared less to be honest, but at the time her best friend had just had a kid she was about 20 I suppose at the time, and had lost her marriage principals somewhere along the way but she went to bed with him anyway and right before she climaxed roared at him "make me pregnant", I shit you not! A total and complete nutcase!

I'm confused. You say you're an atheist, then you say you're a Catholic. 

Make your mind up! 

I'm catholic by birth but a non practicing one.

Nobody is anything 'by birth'! 

I was baptised Catholic, but I don't consider myself one, as a baby I had no say in the matter. 

But if it bothers you, fill this in:  :)

Unbap.jpg

• Like 2

Best part was she got really drunk one night and went off with my house mate, the same fella she tried to make me jealous with, I couldn't have cared less to be honest, but at the time her best friend had just had a kid she was about 20 I suppose at the time, and had lost her marriage principals somewhere along the way but she went to bed with him anyway and right before she climaxed roared at him "make me pregnant", I shit you not! A total and complete nutcase!

I think you just know strange people.

Make your mind up! 

I was baptised Catholic, but I don't consider myself one, as a baby I had no say in the matter. 

Unbap.jpg

Thats an interesting point of view.

Whether we like it or not and as you say we're not in a position at birth to influence choice we are however at birth whatever religion we are born into.

That can change of course when we are of an age to change it and like you i don't have to sign any form to be a non practicing catholic.  

Make your mind up! 

Unbap.jpg

Thats an interesting point of view.

Whether we like it or not and as you say we're not in a position at birth to influence choice we are however at birth whatever religion we are born into.

That can change of course when we are of an age to change it and like you i don't have to sign any form to be a non practicing catholic.  

Whats is a practicing Catholic, one that's not great at buggery yet?

• Like 2

as a kid I got a job in a local hotel, at 15 I was just a general help, a gofer

I got to liking having cash and worked there on and off for a few years, eventually from 17 / 18 becoming night barman and night porter

I saw some mad stuff man, I saw some mad stuff. I also had some batshit crazy invitations from middle aged women, many married, many with their hubby sat 3 seats away in the bar.

Luckily, I was way too nice a lad to get mixed up in any of that shenanagins.

Never been happier than now and the age I am now.

• Like 2

as a kid I got a job in a local hotel, at 15 I was just a general help, a gofer

I got to liking having cash and worked there on and off for a few years, eventually from 17 / 18 becoming night barman and night porter

I saw some mad stuff man, I saw some mad stuff. I also had some batshit crazy invitations from middle aged women, many married, many with their hubby sat 3 seats away in the bar.

Luckily, I was way too nice a lad to get mixed up in any of that shenanagins.

Never been happier than now and the age I am now.

Ya? I assumed my friend was taking the piss when he said he'd get room numbers and invites and all this, nuts.

oh it was real, some of it was drink talking, some of it was teasing, some of it was depressingly real

My rule was pretty simple, one at a time (Mr Monogamous), staff roughly my age was fine, guests the same age as my mum were strictly off limits. Don't get me wrong, that makes it read like I turned people down due to my high standards In reality, the thought of performing with some woman whilst the fat hubby was in the bar or at the foot of the bed scared me shitless. That was the norm, end of the evening a middle aged couple staying the night would start talking chit chat. She ends up sat at the bar, he stays a short distance away at a table, she asks if I have a girlfriend, then the offer of sex of some description. Fnaar fnaar, but you could see it coming a mile off.

Others took every 'opening' that presented itself. That wasn't for me.

Â