Getting older

villaguy

You're only as old as the woman you feel.

that makes me older than I am !

That makes me 8 years older!!!! :o

she's a paedo mate, you can sue or summit, it's not your fault, it's not your fault

I was 20 when we first met and we were married by the time I was 23...

I don't reckon it would stand up in court.

Edited by StigVillan

Well its a Friday night and I don't have any music or telly on, I am just reading a book.

Rather than have a can of lager or a glass of Jagermeister I have got a giant mug of tea in front of me.

I actually may have a little smoke of my pipe later on as well

getting old is great if you ask me, I'm only 28 but I think I have the mentality of a 65 year old, I don't wanna do anything, I don't wanna speak to anyone and I think I may **** myself at any minute...well maybe the last one isn't true but you get what I mean

Edited by leemond2008

Well its a Friday night and I don't have any music or telly on, I am just reading a book.

Rather than have a can of lager or a glass of Jagermeister I have got a giant mug of tea in front of me.

I actually may have a little smoke of my pipe later on as well

getting old is great if you ask me, I'm only 28 but I think I have the mentality of a 65 year old, I don't wanna do anything, I don't wanna speak to anyone and I think I may **** myself at any minute...well maybe the last one isn't true but you get what I mean

Do you mean have a wank? 

I'm 27 now and the hardest thing about getting older for me is drifting away from my mates for the usual reasons; women, kids, jobs, mortgages/rent..etc...

Been in the same squad of mates since school and up until ages 23/24 we were out in number every weekend without fail.  Now it's really just special events; b'days, stags and the like.

Always preferred the single life to the whole girlfriend thing.  The only thing that scares me about getting older is doing it on my own.

I'm dangerously approaching mi-50's.......crisis point if you like. My formative years were spent travelling extensively, partying to extremely unhealthy excess and spreading the word of love to all and sundry. I don't remember much...well, most of it really...so I knew I had a great time. But there comes a time when, no matter how willing the spirit is, the flesh just rolls over and tells you its not gonna happen anymore.

Now, when all that wear and tear makes me look forward to getting old (well, older), I got  a missus who is 13 years younger and two little fruits of my loins in pre-training for their teenage years. And for all those people who would believe otherwise.....kids don't keep you young.

Getting old, eh....huh!

I am 27 and love myself more then at any other point in my life. Life experiences have taught how to deal with bad situations, how to stand up for myself and how to improve my life. I just wish I had the mind I had now when I was 17 years old.

Â