Getting older

villaguy

I'm confused. You say you're an atheist, then you say you're a Catholic. 

Make your mind up! 

I'm catholic by birth but a non practicing one.

Nobody is anything 'by birth'! 

I'm a human, by Birth. I'm also a male, by Birth. :detect:  :mrgreen:

• Like 1

You want to feel old, try this on for size.  There is one of the young, pretty admin girls where I work that I'm having a chat with waiting for the kettle to boil.  She says that she is going out.  I ask what she is going to be doing.  She says "Bridge".  I explain that I didn't know that she played cards.

The Bridge is apparently a club in town.

Amusing. :D

Might have helped your cause though if she hadn't have come out with some lazy one word answer.

"I'm going to the Bridge club" might have been better - although there is also the possibility there that you might have though she was a member of actual Bridge playing club.  ;)  :mrgreen:

Sadly I believe most ways that she could have answered I would have interpreted in the same way.  I'm just clearly and old fart.  The lazy answer was probably just the answer of the Twitter generation.  I was not even able to mock Cameron for thinking that lol meant lots of love as I also once believed this.  Worse than that I thought rofl meant vomiting.  If I can't get a touch screen device to work I press harder.

If I didn't think I was old, I have been assured by my colleagues that secret santa will be bringing me pipe and slippers.

I'll try and go gracefully

• Like 1

I can't wait til I get old so that I can get one of those tartan trolleys on wheels

I'm 43 now is 60 too young to make the conversion , will true oldies view me as some young upstart ?

I can't wait til I get old so that I can get one of those tartan trolleys on wheels

I'm 43 now is 60 too young to make the conversion , will true oldies view me as some young upstart ?

You're already old enough! - in fact, you're probably 3 years too late for the party!  ;)

Edited by lapal_fan

lapal_fan, on 18 Oct 2013 - 4:00 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 18 Oct 2013 - 3:29 PM, said:

You're already old enough! - in fact, you're probably 3 years too late for the party!  ;)

why you young whippersnapper I ought to thrash you with my walking stick

• Like 1

I was saying this earlier, you get to 21 and really, anything after that until the age of 65 is just a complete mash up.

21 and under your learning how to live, eat, look after yourself.

21-65 you're actually "living", this is your life and age really doesn't matter.

65+ you've lived, you're due a retirement, you can enjoy some things, but on the whole, there's not loads to look forward to apart from the big sleep.

And every single one of us will do the same, regardless of what stage (age) you're at.

weird huh.

You're only as old as the woman you feel.

that makes me older than I am !

That makes me 8 years older!!!!  :o

she's a paedo mate, you can sue or summit, it's not your fault, it's not your fault

• Like 1

Â