Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

With a win we'll jump to 7th and leap frog Tottenham. Let's hope the lads keep this in their heads and get the win!

Yeah, it's a bit of a season-defining game this one. I doubt we're good enough to beat them, but if we somehow do it puts us in a higher bracket.

Of course we are almost certain not to win. It's just not like Aston Villa to take their opportunities to step up.

Would anyone else take 0-2 at this stage ?

Why would anyone want to take a 2-0 home defeat, it doesn't make any sense that sort of defeatism.

From a damage limitation angle ?

What an odd way of looking at it.

How is it odd? Our last 2 home games with them have been 0-4 0-4

If you honestly can't see the difference in the teams that lost 4-0 and 4-0 with the team that'll play tomorrow, I really don't know what else to say.

I can still remember my mate and I's amazed reaction to Ciaran Clark's deflected goal against Spurs.

Hoping for a good performance tomorrow. I'd happily take a draw to continue our solid start to the season, though if we were to win we'd go up to seventh!

I'll be at the game, let's hope we finally get a good result against them.

With a win we'll jump to 7th and leap frog Tottenham. Let's hope the lads keep this in their heads and get the win!

Lets hope so. It would be nice to not have to scroll down when viewing the league table to see our position.

I think its unlikely that we will win yet another home game, especially if it means Spuds lose two on the bounce.

Time to get the beers ready to celebrate anyway.

Yeah I think odds are against us. 

I just hope we don't roll over as we have done a few times to them recently.