Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Both their fullbacks have had problems so far, we've got to push Walker especially into making errors. Walkers problem is that he thinks he is faster than everyone else so he lapses sometimes, Gabby is perfect for exploiting that and I think they have pretty similar speed.

I'm in Western Samoa at the moment.......

Rather irrelevant but that makes the time difference +13 hours so it's Saturday where you are and the game is more than 2 days away, meaning you should have said Monday, so not tomorrow... ;)

Edited by adw95

Rather irrelevant but that makes the time difference +13 hours so it's Saturday where you are and the game is more than 2 days away, meaning you should have said Monday, so not tomorrow... ;)

That makes no sense :)

That makes no sense :)

I can't see why not? The game will take place on Monday if being watched in Samoa, meaning tomorrow was wrong anyway.

OK gotcha now. I believe troon will be back by that stage though so it's a Sunday game and it's currently Saturday :P

That's irrelevant to the point as he made it to justify the statement in the first place, you see?

I'm not a word removed I promise.

Edited by adw95

OK gotcha now. I believe troon will be back by that stage though so it's a Sunday game and it's currently Saturday :P

That's irrelevant to the point as he made it to justify the statement in the first place, you see?

I know. That was the joke! :)
  • Like 1

Both their fullbacks have had problems so far, we've got to push Walker especially into making errors. Walkers problem is that he thinks he is faster than everyone else so he lapses sometimes, Gabby is perfect for exploiting that and I think they have pretty similar speed.

A race between the two of them would be interesting.