Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

This is probably the wrong thread, but

I HATE THESE INTERNATIONAL BREAKS!

Me too, it doesn't seem like England do any better since we've introduced them either. 

Seconded. A total pain in the arse. As well as not having any proper football on, the FA now also decide to have all England matches at evening kick offs during the week, to make the Saturdays a total barren wasteland.  I am now looking at the road atlas trying to find a alternative match to watch on Saturday.So come the end of October, Villa will have played a total of 5 home matches in nearly 3 months of the season. Why do we insist on having the most matches played in December, January and February when it is always bloody freezing?!  Makes you think that Rugby League might be on to something.

I've mellowed towards international breaks. They used to do my head in. I'd tear my hair out until the league was back. Consequently, now my hair is gone so I just follow the Villa players and accept that these breaks are going to happen and I may aswell embrace them as much as I can.

3-5-2, pack the midfield (including Sylla) to combat Eriksen, Dembele and co. Hopefully Benteke is back, as with Kozak we have looked as limp in attack as sitting on your hand for a prolonged period. Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Luna, Delph, Sylla, Westwood, Gabby and Benteke. Just to add into the debate I **** hate the International break, makes the weekend so boring.

Edited by Avflife

Hate international breaks myself, but only because there are no league games. I wish I could have had both, even if that is not possible. :(

Anyway, I don`t know what to expect anymore, think I have been wrong on every match so far except norwich match. I do feel a loss, but I felt that much more before city. 

As others have said, villa have surprised me this season and it`s hard to say who will show up or not. Personally, I think weimann should be the first to go. I feel he has been bad pretty much all season except the goals he have done. He have just looked so lost really. And I like andi but he needs a break.

Either way, the beast is probably back so I am not really worried about any team.

• Like 1

Spuds 3-0 home defeat by Wet Spam has not helped us

A bad loss I predict

I feel the same.

Why? I thought it was due. Spurs have been totally over-hyped so far this season.

A result for us isn't impossible (Arsenal, Man City) but I think Spurs will respond after the West Ham loss and we will have to be at our best - and recently we have been poor (but winning, yes).

According to the Villa official ticket office robot voice, 'this weekend's 'away' game has sold-out' lol, highly doubt that you know :rolleyes:

Could be a cunning plan to convince the Villa players that there away and hence actually play quite well for a change at Villa Park!

Edited by The Fun Factory