Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Bloody Sky! Second match this season I've had to miss because of a long standing previous arrangement. Starts to reduce the value of buying a season ticket. No takers on Ticket Exchange yet either so that's likely to be me out of pocket.

Their argument would be this, Man City game wasn't on TV either but we only managed 34k for that game.

The argument is that Man City is not a category A match. For some reason Villa fans still only see Man U, Liverpool, and Blues when they are in the top flight, as  the top matches. All other matches attendances seem to change if it is  on telly, the price of it,  the weather, and how well we are playing. We had 3,000 more v Newcastle and I would put my neck out and say that was partly due to it being cheaper prices. Premier League clubs make a killing out of broadcast matches and if you dont have a season ticket why should you bother going when you can watch in the warm with a pint in the pub?

I can see this being a lot more different than the cup tie, they don't concede many but I think their struggling in terms of attack, but make no mistake their a very good team, with benteke back I can see another home win, 2.1 villa, probably looking at minimum 34k and max 36k

Well, the England games were good for once this past week! Bad thing being Andros Townsend looked mustard, really impressive in both games and Bacuna, or whoever is charged with snuffing him out, have their work cut out.

I think Benteke will be starting if he's been training as normal and doing ballwork for a 10 days or so. Be buzzing if we win, Spuds are probably my most hated team besides Bloose, cant stand them or their fans.

Well, the England games were good for once this past week! Bad thing being Andros Townsend looked mustard, really impressive in both games and Bacuna, or whoever is charged with snuffing him out, have their work cut out.

I think Benteke will be starting if he's been training as normal and doing ballwork for a 10 days or so. Be buzzing if we win, Spuds are probably my most hated team besides Bloose, cant stand them or their fans.

Will Townsend be playing in the position he did for England? ie, on the right and cutting in? If so then it'll be Luna's task of looking after him. That said, Spurs have plenty of class elsewhere so everyone who plays will have to be at their best. Bring back Tekkers please Mr. Lambert