• Bacuna
    • El Ahmadi
    • Luna
    • Delph
    • Sylla
    • Weimann
    • Kozak
    • Bowery (for Weimann 80)

I didn't think we were so poor 1st half. We set out to stifle man city and nearly went in 0-0 at half time.

The equalizer was a sublime goal - and that free kick from Bacuna .....where did that come from ?

I voted Kozak MOTM although he didn't carry much goal threat - he fought for for every ball for the whole 90 minutes.

Baker also had a good game.

Weiman had a stinker - but I can forgive him for tucking that goal.

Yes we had a little luck - but when you get the luck - you have to push your advantage home -

Great day - loved singing in street after the game !

• Like 1

Stunned Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany, pictured above applauding his side's travelling fans at the final whistle, tries to explain how they lost against Aston Villa after taking the lead twice.

"If we played that game 10 times, we would win nine of them," Kompany said. "It was a very unlucky result and a very unlucky day. Villa had three chances and scored three goals and that was it. The first goal was offside and we did not get the decision - but every time we made a mistake, we conceded."

what a sore loser!!!!!!

(taken from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24301907)

he's not far from the truth though, is he. How many changes did we have?

I thought Luna, Kozak and Bacuna all fought immensely for the shirt today, they were the 3 stand outs today.

Luna has really grown on me this season, he's not the greatest defender, but he always gives 100% and that means more to me than ability

Stunned Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany, pictured above applauding his side's travelling fans at the final whistle, tries to explain how they lost against Aston Villa after taking the lead twice.

"If we played that game 10 times, we would win nine of them," Kompany said. "It was a very unlucky result and a very unlucky day. Villa had three chances and scored three goals and that was it. The first goal was offside and we did not get the decision - but every time we made a mistake, we conceded."

what a sore loser!!!!!!

(taken from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24301907)

he's not far from the truth though, is he. How many changes did we have?

I don’t care, the stat at the end of the game is what counts.

I think if i had spent £300m assembling a squad and then it lost to that Villa team I would top myself. Villa winning was the only result that scuppered me winning £50 on my fixed odds coupon.

Betting against your own team  :unsure:

Glad you lost. 

I said in the pre-match thread I was looking forward to this one as it would be an entertaining game, didn't think we'd go and win it though!! 

Credit to every player on the pitch today, they all put a huge shift in. The difference in quality between the two sides was there to be seen for all, but we hung in there, dug deep, and won it on effort more than anything else.

Lovely free kick by Bacuna too! 

Shows what getting that bit of luck can do.

Against Spurs during the week we didn't get the stone wall peno to bring it to 1-1 and we ended up losing 4-0. Today we got the bit of luck with the KEA goal not being called offside and we ended up winning 3-2

Great free kick from Bacuna and some good work shown by all the players. But lets not get too carried away. Most other days we would have lost that by 2 or 3 goals

Â