Libor Kozák

samjp26

Just watched his goals from the Europa League and he looks pretty good. I don't think his lack of starting for Lazio should worry people too much. I mean they play one up front and have Klose as a striker there. It's tough to dislodge that guys position which is probably why he only had chances in the Europe League and what not.

Some very nice finishes though. Looking forward to seeing him. £7million says Lambert sees a lot in him and if he's a hard worker then I'm sure he'll do great.

Did Kozak play in Lazio's games so far this season, i.e. is he likely to be match fit?

Serie A has only been back for 2 weeks. Lazio's first match, Kozak was an unused sub and their 2nd match was on Sunday so Kozak was in Birmingham finalizing his deal. He is likely match fit.

Do you rate him Czech Lad, I watched the highlights from Europa League, seems quite a handful.

He is a frustrating player to watch some matches. He tries to do too much often and he has a tendency to disappear for long periods. He needs someone feeding him chances or else he will be largely invisible. He is very good with his head though. The general consensus was that Serie A did not suit his playing style at all. I thought he would need to go to the Premier League or Bundesliga to reach his true potential. I think he can become a very good striker, but he needs time. If Lambert wanted him, Lambert must think Kozak can become a quality striker.

Kozak is very hard working and once of the nicest players you'll ever meet. He wants to keep getting better. Definitely is a Lambert type of player.

Nicest? Really? I thought he was quite the opposite. Well, maybe he just gets mad in games.

Do Lazio have any fans? Every game I have seen on the Kojak clips seem to be empty stadiums?

I seem to remember Italians (or some teams in Italy) dont seem that bothered about Europe in general.  The Europa league woldnt get many bums on seats i wouldnt imagine.

As I said before, he'll come good when Benteke is being elbowed out of the game by Ivanovic and wan..I mean Terry. It's important that we save Benteke when we notice teams starting to antagonize him and foul him like Chelski did. They're pretty much of the same build, so it should be good to put him on in the last 20 of each mach and start hoofing balls if needed. 

Do Lazio have any fans? Every game I have seen on the Kojak clips seem to be empty stadiums?

Remember watching a Lazio game and they had no fans becuase they had all been banned by UEFA for racist chants. Apparently this happens quite often with Lazio as the ban was implemented because of repeat offences by the fans

Â