Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

HalfTimePost

Another day, we'd have won that, a lot of blown chances. A positive gamble didn't pay off, Newcastle took advantage on the counter. Horrendous miss from Gabby.

Would you please stop pissing on our legs and trying to convince us that it's raining?

• Like 1

Another day, we'd have won that, a lot of blown chances. A positive gamble didn't pay off, Newcastle took advantage on the counter. Horrendous miss from Gabby.

Blown chances?A lot?We would have lost that game 99 times out of a 100.We didn't turn up for the first half at all!

Three losses in a row now. Another ruined weekend, same old mistakes. I think we let ourselves get a bit carried away because in reality not much has changed. It concerns me greatly that the same problems with playing at home have never been addressed or even look we've even attempted to fix it. We'll have all the usual posts about over reacting but we will absolutely struggle again this year if we continue to lose these games. This is the exact type of game we have to win to stand any chance of having a decent season. It's just not going to happen. Poor from everyone today, i'm worried. 

Lowton and Luna put in Bennett like performances today

Dont know why we arent starting Sylla this season, thought Lambert liked him

Thought wed win this after the beast struck

Problem was we scored as we went to 4-2-4 we then had no one to hold onto the ball time and time again players looked out wide and no one was there.When the FB did support the space at the back left us exposed.

Blown chances?A lot?We would have lost that game 99 times out of a 100.We didn't turn up for the first half at all!

Yes, we cannot always be playing catch up, because it tires our players out and leaves us open for errors. Secondly, we have nobody to unlock a team, all they need to do is sit back, let us tire and then come at us again. It's a massive **** problem.

I think Bennett would have added to the team today judging by the last few times he's played, Weimann needs to be dropped for Tonev. It didn't seem like Gabby came deep to help much today, like that role was given to Weimann but he was so poor at it. Such a frustrating performance

Guzan: 6 - couple of good saves but the one into the path of Gouffan was iffy
Lowton: 5 - just not at the races
Vlaar: 6 - the best defender out there
Clark: 6 - hardly saw him do much aside from almost concede a penalty (no point in including Okore but hope he isn't crocked)
Luna: 4 - dreadful
Delph: 5 - burned bright then fizzled out completely
KEA: 5 - Did not play well and just doesn't know who to pass to or when to pass
Westwood: 6 - One good cross, mainly tidy play
Gabby 5: Poor miss
Weimann: 3 - useless
Benteke 5: Aside from the goal did very little

subs: Kozak, Tonev - not possible to rate the two touches they had between them

A real issue I have is we look like we don't do any tactical work about the opposition, anyone with a decent grasp of football knows that Ben arfa loves a shot from long range, instead of getting tight to him we let him have time and space.