Southampton

NurembergVillan

I keep hearing predictions that Southamption will be top 10, maybe even top 8 this year? I don't see it myself. They've spent a lot but I'm not sure they've spent well. I'm predicting they'll struggle this year.

But then, WTF do I know?

• Like 2

I keep hearing predictions that Southamption will be top 10, maybe even top 8 this year? I don't see it myself. They've spent a lot but I'm not sure they've spent well. I'm predicting they'll struggle this year.

But then, WTF do I know?

I think they'll drop like a stone in the new year.

They have really rode their luck with injuries so far this season, I don't think they have had a single player out yet. When some of their key players start picking up injuries, lets see where they are then. Basically they are riding the huge crest of a wave with the form of Lallana, Lambert and Shaw at the moment, but as soon as one or two of those players picks up an injury, I reckon they will start to struggle as outside their first XI, they are short on quality.

Lallana looks quite a player doesn't he. i am getting more optimistic about England's chances with players like him coming through

Yeah they might make it through the groups stages with players like Lallana lining up.

Yes well thats a start. 

Â