Southampton

NurembergVillan

They have spent a lot of money but have spent it on exciting young players. It's not a surprise they have kicked on again this season.

They have had a nice comfortable start though. Top 10 is a good shout though.

thought at time it was dreadful move but Boruc was a brilliant signing for them. Defence is solid is helped probably in fact Pocchetino was a centre half himself, I know doesnt always work that way

I feel somewhat responsible for their good start and can take a lot of (if not all of) the credit for it. I had them to be flirting very seriously with relegation but they obviously saw that prediction and went out soon after and spent a shed load on new quality big money signings.

I feel somewhat responsible for their good start and can take a lot of (if not all of) the credit for it. I had them to be flirting very seriously with relegation but they obviously saw that prediction and went out soon after and spent a shed load on new quality big money signings.

It has helped they have had an easy start. They havent really played any of the top teams yet except liverpool. I watched them vs West Brom and Sunderland and they were uninspiring

They've also had issues scoring from the run of play, like lots of teams that prefer fancy passing to quick attacks. Helps them defensively cause they keep the ball, but they were much better going forward under adkins

They have a very good team, young-ish too, that is solid defensively and can keep the ball very well. They need a little bit more creativity in the middle, but then which team doesn't? Top 8 for sure, I like the way they play.

They could have spent the 15 mil much wiser than for Osvaldo, though.

Yes, very young in fact. Have to admit I was thinking mainly of Boruc, Fonte and Lambert who are no spring chicken. Biggest test for them will be when the vultures start hanging around their young and promising players. The Man City and Chelsea benches are crying out for new blood.

• Like 1

They have spent a lot of money but have spent it on exciting young players. It's not a surprise they have kicked on again this season.

They have had a nice comfortable start though. Top 10 is a good shout though.

baggies mk2 for this season

happy that Davis is getting game time there, still feel we should have kept him a bit longer

i dont think he was ever going to do anything here. moving on was the best for all involved

Â