Manchester United

BOF

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Rashford will not amount to anything

He's decent but needs to be played as a central striker. Mourinho could ruin him. It's lingaard who will not amount to anything. 100k a week though,not bad. 

I think that's where the real test of rashford will come, don't get me wrong breaking through and doing what's he did is hard but getting his £80-100k contract being in and out of the side, getting called up to England regardless of form, having to look like he gives a shit...wait till the millions are sat in his bank and he hits a bad patch of form or injury and see what's made of him, look at Luke Shaw 

I think Rashford will be OK, he is not perfect but he has a good attitude and  his record in an average side for a 19 year old is good. In a free flowing system he would be brilliant

maybe he needs to move to a big team :P

• Like 1

His finishing isn't particularly good IMO, seems to miss a lot of chances, not very clinical. I don't see a future star, just someone who will be decent at Premier League level. I think in fairness Mourinho has been pretty awful for his career, he has regressed on last season. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's at least scoring at the business end of the season again.

Has Martial actually done anything this year?

He hasn't but again that's largely down to management, he's a much better player than Rashford.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

I don't think there's a huge amount beyond the two tbh.

Man. United got mugged off by Monaco big time paying 50m for Martial as someone like Mbappe is twice the player.

And Mbappé will cost twice as much, at least.

8 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

In the week that Ehiogu sadly died..... 

they're only injured Jose, it's not the end of the world. 

IMG_0603.JPG

Truly classless aren't they. To some of their fans credit they are as angered by this as a lot of other football fans.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Didn't Man. City do this for Gundogan earlier this season.

It's just a foreign thing really, overseas teams do this when a player gets serious injury.

They may but Jose has spent long enough here to know better in the circumstances with Ugo.

Its stupid, unnecessary , thoughtless and insensitive in my view.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

They may but Jose has spent long enough here to know better in the circumstances with Ugo.

Its stupid, unnecessary , thoughtless and insensitive in my view.

100% agree but when has Jose given a **** 

Â