Manchester United

BOF

31 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

There are at least two very obvious problems in the quote here, and it's very strange (and IMO scandalous) that Arnold included this. 

I found the choice of quote very dubious and suspicious 

Let's get this straight. Nobody randomly records people allegedly raping them. You do that when you know what their behaviour is going to be. He's done it in the past, more than once, would be my bet.

We all know what he is, the only reason he's not in prison is because of his wealth.

Not only should he not be allowed to play the game, but he shouldn't have much to look forward to until he's an old man. The FA should remove any license he has to play football in this country.

Man utd have blatantly been caught out bringing him back, and back peddled simply because of public reaction. I also find the timing of today's announcement fairly fishy too, in the afternoon where the most prolific child killer in this country has been sent down. Straight out of the Tory playbook.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, villan95 said:

He needs to be sacked/released. If they profit from him in any way it's despicable.

The club themselves have pretty much said he did nothing wrong so they won’t be able to sack him from this position.

Just now, Zatman said:

Unsurprising but some of the social media comments are downright scary

The amount of “Look, we all made mistakes when we were that age…” type comments I’ve read over the past week or two.

I just want to ask “Oh ok what comparable mistake did you make at that age? Borrowing your dad’s car without asking and denting it doesn’t quite equate.”

1 hour ago, YLN said:

It's like they put the original 'he's staying' statement into chatgpt and said 'change this to he's not staying'

Exactly this. Except I think ChatGPT would do a better job

• Haha 1

It's pretty clear United didn't want to let him go, which speaks volumes about the club. He's scum in my opinion, and the fact that United wanted to keep him makes them look even worse. They also state he was cleared of the charges, NO HE WAS NOT. 

Good riddance. 

Edited by MachoFantastico
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, villan95 said:

True, they'll have to pay him to leave then.

They potentially already have to some degree and that's why the message is so weird.

He possibly agreed to a lower fee if they stated he was innocent following their investigation so that he can use it to help get a new club.

Only reason they'd release a statement like that is if it made/saved them money.

• Like 1

Â