Manchester United

BOF

4 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

With Maguire in defence anything is possible. Casemiro is going to be busy.

All joking aside, if I was Ten Hag i'd just play Casemiro or McTominay in defense, Maguire is a timebomb.

If we beat Brentford and Fulham, and then beat United, and if United lose to Spurs and then us.  We'll be level on points (although they would have two games in hand).  Would still put a bit of a sweat on the Mancs 🤣

11 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

With Maguire in defence anything is possible. Casemiro is going to be busy.

Maguire reminds me of Joe hart. Everyone just assumes he's good because he's in the england team and playing for one of the big 6 but in reality he's shyte. 

13 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Next three league games are Spuds, Us and Brighton.  What are the chances of a complete Manc collapse and draw them right into the Euro fight?

Only collapse is if the games keep piling up but I expect them out of Europe on Thursday

Probably have enough of a head start

On 18/04/2023 at 16:41, villa89 said:

Maguire reminds me of Joe hart. Everyone just assumes he's good because he's in the england team and playing for one of the big 6 but in reality he's shyte. 

Apparently he gives Southgate a good handjob.

On 18/04/2023 at 16:41, villa89 said:

You do realise we'll be heading for the top 6, the way things are looking. What then?

11 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

.I think this defeat could be a massive psychological blow for the rest of United's season. That will suit us just fine. 

They need to scrape a bore draw with spurzz, again, a couple hamstring injuries for both teams should do the trick and the odd red card 🙏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brummybloke said:

Need a few injuries tonight and a draw hopefully the keeper and a defender to be out for 2 weeks

Martial hobbled off at half time so won't see him for another six months.

Rashford going to be a corpse by the time June comes around, will have to play every single minute in the run in. Surely they're not going to sign Weghorst permanently?!🤣

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Martial hobbled off at half time so won't see him for another six months.

Rashford going to be a corpse by the time June comes around, will have to play every single minute in the run in. Surely they're not going to sign Weghorst permanently?!🤣

Shaw was limping towards the end, calf or ankle tweeked although I'm hoping more serious and puts him out for 2 weeks 🙏 

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Maguire and Lindelof are their central defenders until the end of the season (both Varane and Martinez out for season arent they?)

those pair can be got at.

Even I'd fancy my chances against those 2. Watkins must be salivating at the thought.

Â