Manchester United

BOF

13 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Please no. Not yet.

I want this to drag out.

I want it to be a slow and painful ride for United fans.

A nice Enron type scandal alongside a total failure to integrate any new high priced signings into the team over the next few years.  Next manager could demand 250 M to spend just to go there.

There is no guarantee any manager can be a success there currently.  Its going well.

On 18/11/2021 at 12:26, Phil Silvers said:

Paul Pogba has travelled to Dubai for the next phase of his rehabilitation in warmer weather conditions, what an absolute trooper, the sacrifice and commitment to Utd is very admirable, lovely fella too.

200w.gif.a435f93daf841bb1017fa74e2d7d6137.gif

He disappeared off to the US for a few weeks on a previous “rehab” trip. IIRC eyebrows were raised when he was pictured playing basketball, but not fit enough to train in Manchester.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

lingard has pulled out of new contract talks 

why the **** was he in new contract talks?!

They dropped a bollock not selling him at the end of last season. He’ll leave for free now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Genie said:

They dropped a bollock not selling him at the end of last season. He’ll leave for free now.

he's posted a social media picture of him in a west ham shirt so the papers will have a field day saying he's going back, they've signed the russian AMC for £25m odd so im not sure if they will

there's something fishy about west ham not even really having that much buzz around him in the summer, might be he straight up said dont bother or utd asked for silly money or even west ham like him but dont see value in him

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

there's something fishy about west ham not even really having that much buzz around him in the summer, might be he straight up said dont bother or utd asked for silly money or even west ham like him but dont see value in him

Yes! Would have thought they would have been desperate for him but they didn’t seem that bothered. It was odd. I think he told them he wanted to go back to United and now he’s realising what a good thing he had.

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I would take Lingard honestly.

Still got a good 4-5 years left in him.

I wanna say yes, but he looks like another Dele Alli. Once he signs a juicy 4-5 year deal will go back to being Mr average not pulling up any trees. 

• Like 2

I think you're right with both posts @Genie

West Ham had him for 6 months, got the best football out of him in his career, got themselves a European place out of it

And they didn't sign him... Its either his demands are stupid or West Ham saw something in him they don't like 

I think he's a dangerous signing, he's not a guaranteed smash hit for anyone 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Think Ole promised him a fair few games.....and then Ronaldo signed so another indirect way him coming in last minute has unbalanced things.

Could've easily sold him to West Ham for 25m in the summer.

• Like 1

Â