Manchester United

BOF

Is that true? I can't find any articles that state that. Be really good for Dortmund though.

Search for, Reus release clause..

I did earlier. None of the top couple articles stated that it went into effect next summer. However, some farther down do say that it doesn't take effect till 2015, I didn't notice that.

ESPN are reporting Malcolm Glazer has passed away aged 85 

He was 86, it was his birthday on Monday.   

Dunno what it will mean for United, probably not much, isn't Joel Glazer the guy in charge of the Manchester United side of their business? 

Itv keeping their love in for utd with a documentary on giggs and his weeks as manager. How pathetic

Really?

Glad I don't watch telly with shite like that on

Annoying as it is they have a ridiculous amount of supporters in England and the world.

A lot of casual fans will just give them as an answer as well

"Who do you support?"

"Oh... uh... Man U"

Nobody says Man U.

Kroos = fail

Fabregas = fail

Pogba = you can have him... for £60 million

Do I detect a pattern?  The "names" don't want to know.

I said before and now I really believe it. Man Utd will sign one or both of the Benders. They are the Man Utd level - not world class enough for the Champions League sides but good enough to be a squad player, and would improve the Man Utd team.

Manchester United quoted £60m fee to bring Paul Pogba back to Old Trafford

Pogba featured prominently in David Moyes’s plans for a overhaul of the United midfield, with the former manager hoping to bring in at least two high-calibre players. Toni Kroos of Bayern Munich and Cesc Fábregas of Barcelona were the other players on his wish-list and there had been extensive work behind the scenes over a six-month period to explore exactly what it would take to make the moves happen.

A deal was effectively in place for Kroos, and United had been in a reasonably strong position to bring Fábregas back to the Premier League. However, the position on those two has drastically changed since Louis van Gaal took the job, with Strootman the top of his own list of targets despite the Dutch midfielder currently recovering from a broken leg. United now say neither Kroos nor Fábregas are no longer in their thinking any longer.

Not sure Pogba would go back anyway, hasn't he said he didn't really like being a Manchester United player? 

Just seems too good for them right now.

Man Utd should stick with bringing on first tier youth and buy in guaranteed second tier quality. 

I'm sure a Bender will be an improvement over a Felliani, Carrick or Cleverley. The fact there are two of them just screams Man Utd. They'll buy both and it'll be incredible that twins are playing for Man Utd because that's never happened before ever.

Not sure Pogba would go back anyway, hasn't he said he didn't really like being a Manchester United player? 

Man Utd should stick with bringing on first tier youth and buy in guaranteed second tier quality. 

I'm sure a Bender will be an improvement over a Felliani, Carrick or Cleverley. The fact there are two of them just screams Man Utd. They'll buy both and it'll be incredible that twins are playing for Man Utd because that's never happened before ever.

rafael-and-fabio-manchester-united-iuerl

rafa-and-fab.jpg

• Like 4

Sven Bender has been linked with Arsenal. £15 million. Decent price. Maybe Man Utd could get Lars?

This is where Man Utd should be looking. They'll be fleeced if they go for a name, and they have the youth in Powell and Januzaj that they really don't need to block their path with a Fabregas or Pogba.

To me I'd be looking at someone like Schweingstiger...you'd think one of those will leave Bayern Munich if It isn't going to be Kroos.

But anyway vastly experienced player and can keep Man. United ticking over in central midfield for next two years while they regain their standing in England and Europe.

Or how about Morgan Schnderlien from Southampton, excellent player and proven in premier league. Probably available for 15m.

To me I'd be looking at someone like Schweingstiger...you'd think one of those will leave Bayern Munich if It isn't going to be Kroos.

But anyway vastly experienced player and can keep Man. United ticking over in central midfield for next two years while they regain their standing in England and Europe.

Or how about Morgan Schnderlien from Southampton, excellent player and proven in premier league. Probably available for 15m.

You think Schwingstiger* (?!) will leave Bayern for Man Utd when Kroos and Fabregas and even Pogba want nothing to do with them? Last player who would go there to babysit, IMO.

Now, Morgan Schneiderlein is a great call. Got something to prove is already at the level of a Champions League squad player and might be able to improve more.

*Just checked. It's Schweinsteiger or Mr. Pig Farmer to you.

Edit: I know about the Fabio and Rafael. I was being sarcastic and l think sarcasm tags are lame.

Edited by Con

Eric-Djemba-Djemba.jpg

• Like 4

Â