England vs Scotland

TRS-T

Its always hard when you play a tea that is obviously so up for it, what they lacked in talent they made up for in everything else. Still our youngsters are pretty overhyped though, someone please tell me what zaha does? I thought he was horrific.

Its always hard when you play a tea that is obviously so up for it, what they lacked in talent they made up for in everything else. Still our youngsters are pretty overhyped though, someone please tell me what zaha does? I thought he was horrific.

Reminded me of a cup fixture when a complacent big shot gets a real game from up for it lower league opposition.

Lambert, diving cheating shit,

I didn't see Lambert dive tonight? If you're referring to the game Southampton beat us 1-0, it was Rodrigues who dived.

Reading through the thread was just depressing. So much vitriol for young players like Welbeck, Cleverly and Wilshere. Not obnoxious people, just the best prospects this country currently has.

Zaha is only getting called up to stop Ivory Coast poaching him although don't think he's played a competitive game yet.

Thought it was a decent watch (better than the Ireland friendly) but obviously both these teams are no great shakes at their respective levels on the international stage.

Gary Cahill isn't international class btw, embarrassing how easy Kenny Fcuking Miller turned away from him for the 2nd goal. I also remember Benteke doing it at the end of last season.

Â