England vs Scotland

TRS-T

Sorry, but we've hit a new low playing someone like Ricky Lambert.

He will never do anything worth while, will he play at the WC? What's the point

£10 says he does more than our world class superstar Rooney
hahahahahaha show me the money :-)
  • Like 3

I knew that would happen

I was just about to agree to that as well

• Like 1

It is players like Lambert who are going to give a shit a lot more than the 'stars' who are phoning their performances in. 

Still pointless giving someone that old their debut. Same as Bullard, Zamora, Kevin Davies. Spent way too long playing players who are past their prime, Lambert is just taking the space of someone like Sturridge who is going to part of our future front line.

It is players like Lambert who are going to give a shit a lot more than the 'stars' who are phoning their performances in. 

yep which is what was so frustrating about the squad selections for the Ireland / brazil games and to an extent this one, it shouldn't be just lambert, there should have been 4/5 fringe but in form players rather than the same old faces

Still pointless giving someone that old their debut. Same as Bullard, Zamora, Kevin Davies. Spent way too long playing players who are past their prime, Lambert is just taking the space of someone like Sturridge who is going to part of our future front line.

Sturridge is injured. I am sure Roy would not have missed an opportunity to call up another Liverpool player if he could. 

Sturridge is injured. I am sure Roy would not have missed an opportunity to call up another Liverpool player if he could. 

Point is still there though, Im willing to bet Lambert doesn't go to the next World Cup if England actually get there. Shame he isn't 21 years old.

I don't care how old they are. Just look at the England Rugby side in 2003. If they are good enough and in form then play them (as long as they are likely to be around at the next tournament).

Â