England vs Scotland

TRS-T

England need to look at the Villa model and start bringing in players who are young but who can play a certain way - and we need to stick to a formation/way of playing, from U21s right up. Get rid of the main bulk and start again,

We won't though.

that was what we brought sven in for wasn't it? then capello, now roy...

they all say they'll shake it up and give youth a chance etc but they don't, they soon go back to picking the names

we should have done the brazil model after 2010 (the one they abandoned) and said bollocks to the euros the kids are coming in now and spending 4 years with the 1st team ready for the world cup

• Like 1

Hutton could do us a big favour by setting the reducer in on Wilshere.

Hutton looks one of the better players on the pitch!

This England team are making him look like Cafu.

Hutton dressed as Lahm you could say .

:clap:

Johnson is not playing tonight.

Someone should have said!

Ha ha I know I got there a bit late. As I was typing the thing said 'someone else has posted show me'. And as it happened those messages were the people who got there first.

There is absolutely no intelligence in this England team.

Hodgson dries up all creativity and flair out of the teams he manages so no surprises there.

Its so depressing, we get the ball, pass, pass, pass between three players before we try a hopefull chip behind the Scotland back 4, and the real kick in the balls is if we qualify for the world cup this is our likely starting 11.

This England team is fairly young though. Walker, Cleverly, Heart, Welbeck, Cahill, Wiltshire, these guys are your next generation of young players and they are still not that great. 

It's not like the under 21s are tearing it up and knocking on the door either, they went to the World Cup and couldn't win a game. 

It is a generation or 2 of very average players from England.  It would only take a couple of players with world class players to make a big difference to this team, but they are just not there.  Sadly the media call our good players great and our average players good.  I have very low expectations for the next world cup, although since the ridiculous decision to give the World Cup to Qatar I am finding it harder and harder to care about the competition at all. 

Why is Cleverley getting so much criticism? It was his superb pass that set up Walcott's goal,

for the rest of it he's been shit, had a couple of chances that he fluffed, mis placed a lot of passes and worse IMO for a central midfielder a huge chunk of the game has simply passed him by, been very ineffective

Â