VillaGoMarching

10 hours ago, WHY said:

Just shows how much we overpaid for Buendia. Maddison is a level or 2 above Buendia and only cost a couple of million more. 

Difference is Norwich had been promoted and didn't need to sell, Leicester have been relegated and do need to sell.

• Like 2

On 28/06/2023 at 21:54, WHY said:

Just shows how much we overpaid for Buendia. Maddison is a level or 2 above Buendia and only cost a couple of million more. 

Norwich fans will tell you that Buendia is the best player they’ve ever had. That includes James Maddison.

We didn’t overpay for him at the time of doing business, we just didn’t get what we expected. 

40 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Great move for Maddison.

image.png.e5f0afeec8386ebf1ee99a2c96310ede.png

He would’ve been 16 at the time, and precisely the reason I don’t let my kids have social media accounts.

Edited by Thug

5 hours ago, jim said:

He was 14.

He was 16 and two months later was in the Coventry squad. Young and stupid yes but club should have really given him some training

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was just reading an article about Spurs being tipped for relegation by a few punters, 55/1 apparently. I don't see it myself. The last time Spurs were out the top division was 1977, I don't even remember them getting relegated. 

7 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I was just reading an article about Spurs being tipped for relegation by a few punters, 55/1 apparently. I don't see it myself. The last time Spurs were out the top division was 1977, I don't even remember them getting relegated. 

I dont think go down but if handle the Kane sale badly they are in for a poor season. They struggled replacing Bale and made a mess selling Bervatov so wouldnt trust Levy at all.

Probably sign somebody cheap like Calwert Lewin or Che Adams and some random player that had a good tournament recently

So this channel is pretty cool, conducting interviews whilst eating progressively hotter chicken wings. Mostly American guests/films stars, musicians etc. 

last place I would have expected to see Harry Kane! 

(also the host Sean Evans is one of the best interviewers out there imo, purely for the fact that the questions asked aren’t your standard guff, guests are often surprised by the detail in research that has been done on them)

• Like 2

Â