Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The arguments in the main section of the forum are getting vicious now. Stating the obvious here but the worst the club are doing the more bitchy the forum gets. Don't think it was like this in the MON top 6 days.

The arguments in the main section of the forum are getting vicious now. Stating the obvious here but the worst the club are doing the more bitchy the forum gets. Don't think it was like this in the MON top 6 days.

It was probably worse in the MON days after Moscow (February, '09) than it was in the non-top-6 season, tbf.

(though the 2 losses to Rapid Vienna (1 of which was under KMac) were probably more damaging).

Edited by leviramsey

Maybe if the people who come running here to  moan about 'on topic' were to post in it then it wouldn't be so very bad.

Give it another 6 months or so and you'll understand

Maybe if the people who come running here to  moan about 'on topic' were to post in it then it wouldn't be so very bad.

I don't like the way I've written "the people who come running here" but all I meant is that if you don't like the course of the conversation in 'on topic' then you've got the means to change it via your own contributions.

I'm trying to make sense not sure if succeeding.

• Like 2

Maybe if the people who come running here to moan about 'on topic' were to post in it then it wouldn't be so very bad.

I don't like the way I've written "the people who come running here" but all I meant is that if you don't like the course of the conversation in 'on topic' then you've got the means to change it via your own contributions.

have you actually tried to change the course of conversation in off topic?

You'd have more luck bailing out an oil tanker with a thimble.

• Like 2

Maybe if the people who come running here to moan about 'on topic' were to post in it then it wouldn't be so very bad.

have you actually tried to change the course of conversation in off topic?

You'd have more luck bailing out an oil tanker with a thimble.

I have actually. It didn't work lol. I'm not as articulate as you guys though, you might make a better go of it although sounds like you already tried. Ah salute.

Oddly (or not) I very rarely use Villa Talk to talk about Villa. Don't want to upset anyone, you guys are all wonderful, and I'd be happy to talk Villa with any of you, but I use another site for my Villa needs, and come here to talk about what ever deranged shit we happen to be discussing in Off Topic. 

Â